Tags:

XEX Menu Custom ISO Every app you need to setup/maintain your Jtag or RGH!!*Updated June2013*

begallegal1 Apr 20, 2012

1. Stormbringer

Stormbringer Member
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Very nice share begallegal1

Thank You ;)

2. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks but I think I know why I cannot see the HDDX folder mate, when I enable advanced filemanager taht brings up 3 extra folders, systemex, hddx and another one. I only get 2 of them and I don't get HDDX, I thinks its because I'm on a 4GB console and I use a 1TB external HDD for all my games and stuff And a 32GB usb stick for all DLC content, as I don't have a HDD1 this must be why.

The xbox1 game I had I then created a iso using the program in your pack and then made it a GOD game, and put it on the fat32 usb stick with the compatiblity file and then that didn't work so I thought well it must work on the 4GB Inetrnal MU I transfered it on the xbox dash and it shows up on fsd and it shows up on the xbox dashboard as a xbox original game and that was on a officail xbox HD (although its on a internal mu) it still didn't work.

Is there anyway to get around this either on a external HDD or a fat32 usb stick? any help would be really apreciated +rep.

NXEtoGOD always says cannot find any NXE titles for me also the video player xex crashes everytime when try run a film, doesn't matter really I more interested in getting the xbox original games to work

3. scunnyemce

scunnyemce Loading ......... Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks but I think I know why I cannot see the HDDX folder mate, when I enable advanced filemanager taht brings up 3 extra folders, systemex, hddx and another one. I only get 2 of them and I don't get HDDX, I thinks its because I'm on a 4GB console and I use a 1TB external HDD for all my games and stuff And a 32GB usb stick for all DLC content, as I don't have a HDD1 this must be why.

The xbox1 game I had I then created a iso using the program in your pack and then made it a GOD game, and put it on the fat32 usb stick with the compatiblity file and then that didn't work so I thought well it must work on the 4GB Inetrnal MU I transfered it on the xbox dash and it shows up on fsd and it shows up on the xbox dashboard as a xbox original game and that was on a officail xbox HD (although its on a internal mu) it still didn't work.

Is there anyway to get around this either on a external HDD or a fat32 usb stick? any help would be really apreciated +rep.

NXEtoGOD always says cannot find any NXE titles for me also the video player xex crashes everytime when try run a film, doesn't matter really I more interested in getting the xbox original games to work

try this delboy
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/32793-tutorial-how-to-play-xbox-1-games-on-your-360-jtagrgh/

4. scunnyemce

scunnyemce Loading ......... Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
  5. sp

spideyinhell Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    awesome thanks just got my 360 RGH'd but no info or instructions about what i need or have to do so im starting from scratch