South Park Stick of Truth Legit Save Set Test Save

bcool2k Mar 8, 2014

1. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    **PLEASE NOTE THESE SAVES MAY REQUIRE FELLOWSHIP PRE ORDER DLC TO WORK PLEASE HAVE THAT INSTALLED BEFORE U CLAIM THEY DONT WORK I HAVE TESTED THEM ON TWO ACCOUNTS MYSELF BOTH WITH THE DLC AND ALL LOAD AND UNLOCK AND POP FINE**

Ok guys this is my first Legit Save Set i wanted to share with u guys so i apologize if its got some issues. I spent all week creating and testing it on my own and with one other trusted friend . These saves are my own and please dont post it without asking me first thanks. It has all achievement gamesaves to earn 1000gs with detailed txt documents on how to do each achievement in the game very easily.

Anyways before i bother to upload the complete set i would like some one to test out what i believe is the most beast achievement save for this game.

**Should unlock all the following Outpatient, Stick Savior, No Child Left Behind, For the Hoarder, 2 Girls 1 Stick.**

*CREDIT TO Bcool2k and GamerDude

As always dont forget to Rehash and Resign with your IDs

Mods Please move this Topic to the appropriate section if it is in the wrong section I do apologize. Thanks

i look forward to your feedback. Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b4aro8w2pqzo1d7/Save_Slot_003_2014-3-7_13-11-15
    View attachment No Child Left Behind.txt

2. FatPat666

FatPat666 ѪĴůğğäĽŏҲҲƉƴĻȺNѪ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    im doing this now, will update
    Achievements i got from this save

Weapon Proficiency.
    skilled defender
    outpatient
    two girls one stick
    for the horder
    no child left behind
    stick savoir

Attached Files:

• fj.png
      fj.png
      File size:
      503.2 KB
      Views:
  3. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Awesome thanks for testing it. I didnt know about the other two popping as i had them way earlier. Real quick can u confirm if u had fellowship dlc as gear i am wearing is from that Pre order DLC? If i get permission from a mod or more ppl request and like or rep this i may upload part or all of the set and do some others in the future. Any difficulty understanding the instructions? Sorry just trying to learn how to do it better.

4. FatPat666

135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    would of been easyer if you had the gear already equipped. that's all and yeah i have the dlc. I'm on my rgh tho.
    id love the full 1000gs if you have it, and im sure alot more people would use it too.
    remember the sites called Xpgamesaves lol

5. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have never uploaded a full set and other mods have done several saves related to achievements for this game. i just think mine are more efficient. However im worried ppl will steal my set if i put it all up atm. Im sure u can understand that. This took alot of time to do this week. I just loved this game. I wanted to share with ppl who can appreciate it:) Also i tried to save with all girls clothes on but u cant leave once u are in there and it wont create a new save i tried or i would have. Ill post another test save if u dont mind for all friends if u want gimme a minute. It should pop More popular than John Lennon.

6. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox

7. FatPat666

135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    that's why you include a text file giving you credit or rename them how you want. what would be the point of making a save set if not to post it for others. but the choice is yours man.

8. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Good point and if i can figure out how to share the full set i just might lol thx for the help. Did u test my other save above to unlock all friends? I need to get someone without out dlc to try it otherwise it wont be useful to that many ppl.

9. FatPat666

135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    After buying an item it popped daddy issues and more popular then john lennon.
    if your looking for a way to include them all into one file google winrar or winzip. just make a folder and rar it and mostly everyone here understands how to open them.

10. ma

malrats Guest

Definitely following this topic. I really need saves to get the outfit and arsenal achievements in the right order.

11. De

DeviantChaos Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Would love a full arsenal achieve, I freaking am missing 1 item I didn't loot somehow which is just super unlucky as I loot EVERYTHING! >.>

12. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Would u mind adding a Like to my rep would be much appreciated thanks. I have like 5 more saves to write up the descriptions for before i can upload the full set i worked on it for hours today. Again please make sure u have the Fellowship Pre Order DLC before u try them as i use some of that equipment in the saves and was waaay to far along before i realized to start over thanks for your interest.

13. crabbycrabcrab

crabbycrabcrab Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    +rep :]

Thanks for making the effort. Id seriuosly get Full Arsenal up though as a of people need that. So rep will come naturally. I'd also upload the dlc needed along with it too.

I already have it

14. teddyfeathers

teddyfeathers .. Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You Can Get Full Arsenal From A Save Dack Made If You Need It.

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/100395-south-park-tsot-face-hofftwo-girls-one-stickoutpatientstick-savior/#entry525410

15. crabbycrabcrab

crabbycrabcrab Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
  16. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Wow that was fast im excited to be nearly done with this set. If it was a fresh account it should have popped All Clothes and All Weapons at the same time:) Just finishing up the legit order numbering and txt instructions for the set; Thanks everyone for the help i really appreciate it!

17. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    With my save they should both pop at the same time provided u dont have either of them. And u have fellowship dlc of course:) Set should be ready to upload tomorrow some time thanks for your interest. Please rep+ Like if this was helpful to you thanks. If u simply cant wait xpg mod Dack has a working Full Arsenal elsewhere on the site.

18. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah i hear ya that is what started me on this mission to create atleast the saves for all missable and secret achievement saves. This game has up to 16 missable achievements if u dont use a guide u have to play multiple playthroughs. However, after about 2.5 full legit playthroughs of this game i figured why NOT make a full set for everyone to enjoy if i could. Hope this is helpful to you please rep+ Like if so thanks") I look forward to your feedback.

19. ma

malrats Guest

Anyone have a save with Re-Buttal? Weirdly enough that and Hoff are all I have left and I'm having the hardest time with the former, mostly because I can't find any enemies that channel.

Edit: Nevermind, got it! Now just to do Hoff.

20. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok guys here is a quick UPDATE on the status of my full set. The save set for all 1000gs is all set and ready to go I just need some help and where and how to upload all 36 saves to the site. Should i create another new thread or do i simply post it here. If anyone is around to help please let me know as I am ready to let her go into the wild. Thanks:)