Yu-Gi-Oh Millenium Duels License transfer please?

Renegade Apr 17, 2014

1. Renegade

Renegade Super Special Awesome XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    As the title says, I am looking for a kind soul that will let me license transfer this game to me. I'm a huge Yu-Gi-Oh fan and it's starting to get on my nerves that it's not released in the UK yet.

If anyone can do this for me, that would be super special awesome.

2. St

StuckMaizMaiz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well, i dont kwow how it works but i can tell u this:

If you buy a DLC for a Xbox 360 Game from the store ALL Profiles on the Xbox will have Access to this DLC, that means that if u have a profile and buy something other profiles can use it, for example:

I have CallOfDuty:BO2 and i bought the Season Pass & some Camos, mi brother has a profile on the Xbox so he can use the camos and play on DLC maps including when im not logged in.

A friend has the Skyrim full game from downloadable content, he logged on my Xbox and he downloaded the game, but thats not all, i buy a DLC for the Game with MY profile (That hasn't own the game) and my friend can play on his Xbox just with my profile on it (for the download).

Finally, i bought a DLC for YuGiOh:MD and all profiles can access to this content, is a deck and all can use it.

3. Renegade

Renegade Super Special Awesome XPG Developer
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm quite fluent with STFS and how it's licensing works. I wasn't asking if anyone can tell me how it works. I was asking if anyone would be nice enough to license transfer it to me.

None the less, the game has been out in the UK for a while now and I ended up buying it.

Thanks for the response, even though I already knew.