Your Thoughts on PS4

Tthizzle88 Mar 11, 2014

1. Tthizzle88

Tthizzle88 Newbie
    20/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    hey everybody. This is Tthizzle88 and I was considering getting the PS4 after I graduate from high school. I would like to know you all's thoughts about the system. Also for any Youtubers, has Sony released a patch were one doesn't have to use a splitter to use his/her game capture with it, or do you still need to use a splitter? Thanks

2. t3

t3fury Guest

ps4 is by far the better system, other then the need for addition hardware to use record streams etc.

I have found a method that i'm still working on that will only need software to archive ps4 streams on twitch

3. de

demonchildfp Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well, for me coming from an Xbox One, I feel that the ps4 is a better system to me because it does what I want it to do........just play games. When I had my Xbox One, I was constantly reminded of how Microsoft is f@*&^$g up (excuse my language) and how Sony was constantly rebounding from the mistakes of Microsoft. Remember last gen, when the PS3 was constantly messing up and Microsoft capitalized on all of the mistakes of Sony. Its like now, the roles are reversed. I got rid of my Xbox One after 2 months and got a PS4. I hate that I had to start over on Call of Duty, but other than that, I like the PS4 better than the Xbox One.

P.S. ----> I have been with Xbox for 9 years before I bought a PS4. Just thought that I would get that out before people start saying that I'm a PS4 fanboy or something.

4. Tthizzle88

Tthizzle88 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    This is some cool news to hear because I know personally I've been interested in getting the PS4 for awhile. I think I'm going to wait until school is over though.

5. Tthizzle88

Tthizzle88 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Okay so its seems that splitters are still needed to record ps4. Tbh for it to be next gen its weird how come Sony didn't think to make this compatible. Nevertheless, people seem like they are enjoying the game overall.

6. t3

t3fury Guest

well with my method i use xsplit and stream my stream from ustream to twitch that way it archives and uploads to youtube. Its a temporary solution until ps4 finish the compatibility with twitch archiving or turn off its stupid protection so we can use are capture devices

7. Tthizzle88

Tthizzle88 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    my upload is to slow to livestream anyway. I'm just looking to record, but I don't know when i'll get my ps4 anyway