Your Gemini AB issues.

AMIGAKID Oct 18, 2013

1. AMIGAKID

AMIGAKID No one
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    What console does your AB connect to ? XBOX/PS3/PC.

I can only be signed in to one at any time. I have still been asked my security question.

[​IMG]

This is what happens when i log into the web app when the AB is running.

2. MilesHigh

MilesHigh Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Sync doesn't work for me at all on 2.0 just stays at "syncing" and I only have 5 items in my list anybody any ideas? Everything else is working perfectly.

Well in Alex :)

3. Re

Redempti0n Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So I installed the new update of the autobuyer and it says 'This app can't run on your PC". I've deleted everything and reinstalled 2 times, i'm running it as an administrator and it keeps giving me this message. I'm using windows 8 btw. Any help?

4. Fr

FredmanF1 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi Alex,

2 questions.

1.After editing my inventory (i.e. add or deactivate a player) i need to restart the AB, otherwise the changes won't take effect. Can you fix this in the next update? or.. make a remember me function for the EA login details?

2. It looks like the AB isn't creating a logfile. It's not in the same location as it was in previous versions. Or can you tell me where it should be located? Can't find it.

Cheers and keep up the good work!

5. cn

cnapmak1 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Still having "invalid platform" issue. Unable to do anything besides add players to the database and get this message when trying to connect.

6. AlexandruMarius

AlexandruMarius Gemini Autobuyer Creator BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    lets check this issue out on skype?

7. Typhoon20

Typhoon20 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Alex may I ask you 1 question ? That is if you are able to answer it.

I am pretty frustrated now and I hate to come over as frustrated but on skype you mostly don't write and I end up waiting for hours. I don't mind waiting I know you are a busy guy and I respect that but I've bought the premium one now and I can't use it because of the constant java script issues I get I cant even add players or chemistry cards. You were nice enough to send me 3 ABs version 2.4 i think all felt the same, same problems still. Now when I write back you don't write anything back for hours . Like I said all I want is help but I'm not impatient I can wait as long as you say something...like hey pal i'm busy now can you come back later ? and i will seriously. I hate to sound like a douche but I hope you understand how frustrated it is for me.

Again I respect the work you do and you must be pretty busy but all I ask is when you for example send me a file to test that you reply after it just to let me know that I should come back later or something to let me know what I should do so I dont end up waiting like an idiot skype open watching the chat window till you write back which then never happens.

:cry:

8. billybob1237

billybob1237 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    2.4 have u uploaded 2.5?