Xploder forums ?

NATAS Jan 20, 2015

1. NATAS

NATAS Musky Maniac Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I haven't gone there in many months. Went to go there today looking for a batman arkham asylum 1k save set that I know was there and get this error

"Configuration: includes/config.php does not exist. Please fill out the data in config.php.new and rename it to config.php"

Is it still up and running?

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

I believe its gone now , I have tried getting hold of Russ (Xploderadmin ) and Bex (XploderBex) but neither of them have replied.
    I even offered to host an Xploder section on these forums.

3. NATAS

65/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I guess nobody really went there anymore. I only went there for stuff that I knew was there and that I couldn't find anywhere else.

4. Bu

Bullet Guest

It hasn't been up in months. It would of been nice to host the older stuff for them though.

5. NATAS

65/94

Console:
    Xbox
    yeah, there was lots of good stuff there, back then users were better at leaving comments and instructions on saves (not just typing thanks) its a shame they haven't responded to you.

6. bu

bubba50 Newbie
    0/47

I can't access the gsx format and it probably shouldn't be sold anymore... you guys offer other programs besides xploder for free. On one of the threads people have to comment in order to view a link... The software requires a login id which makes it more closed to people and secure in some ways... There is also a us.xploder.net site that gives an error when trying to input info.

7. bornbad

bornbad Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    That was the site that got me into gamesaving and the site where i followed Bullet to xpg :p Did have some good stuff back in the day.I have nt been back there in years tho :|

8. NATAS

65/94

Console:
    Xbox
    You are confusing Xploder forums for their main site, the forum section has all the saves uploaded without the need to download them with the xploder game cheat software. there was also all the different resigners uploaded as well. people made helpfull comments on saves. probably the first 500 members on XPG followed Bullet from Xploder.

if you need a free resigner that does .gsx files use 360sr resigner

9. bu

bubba50 Newbie
    0/47

ok good to know, I gave it personal info and it looked suspicious, it helps knowing that

Thanks for the info, tried it but gave up probably false possitives on my anti-virus, was looking at 360revolution program that I can access, was going to look at offline saves and movingthe bin files, and then resigning them with a username only two subfolders. Hopefully offline mode won't violate the TOS. It looks like save files aren't region dependant either, uk to us