XK3Y HELP

sonygoup May 7, 2014

1. sonygoup

sonygoup Member
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok gonna buy an xk3y soon firstly there are two main types I wanna know;
    1. Ok so you need an extractor for the DVD key what tools can be used, which is the cheapest
    2.Is there anything better than easier than xk3y (no rgh nor jtag I hate soldiering)

Thanks in advance for any help guys

anyone could help?

2. Ta

Tazmad Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    1. Depends on the console you want to put it into. The older consoles before slim you just need someway of getting the dvdkey from your drive. You can either use team xecuter 360pro I believe it is called with jungleflasher or 360 lizard. Some of the early slims you can use both these as well. If you have a slim that has the newer dvd drives in it you will nedd to do a RGH on it just to be able to get the dvdkey.

2. If ythe console is to be played online then this is quite a good option I would recommend you get the remote for the Xkey and use that to load games more xbox live safe. If your console is offline/banned and it is a newer slim and you need to RGH to get the dvdkey you might as well just stay with the RGH and have arcade games and DLC on your console ae well.

Here is a guide to getting the dvdkey for Phat and early slim models should you need it. http://bazicenter.com/tutorial/Download_Center/Firmware_Tools/jftut1.4.0.FINAL%203.pdf

Hope this has helped you decide what you want to do

3. jayt180703

jayt180703 i think ive broke it
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    phat or slim 360 mate post youre setup and ill tell you whats needed to grab a key for youre drive .

4. sonygoup

sonygoup Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Slim Trinity
    0225 16d4s
    Been looking for an extractor but no hope