Xbox One vs PS4 Resolution: Microsoft Challange you to spot the difference

Bullet Jul 14, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Microsoft are challenging gamers to spot the difference in resolution and frame rate for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 games on a TV screen less than 60-inches.

Xbox One marketing Boss Harvey Eagle claims that If you put third-party games side-by-side that are running at slightly different resolutions or frame rates, you will not see a difference.

Eagle does however claim that this is his own personal belief, and Microsoft do still need to address the issue sounds like a contradiction to me.

Gamers are a lot more tech savvy these days and know exactly what they want, Microsoft found this out the hard way when the Xbox One was first announced with its 'DRM policies' and 'always online' which was met with uproar from the loyal tech savvy Xbox fans, forcing Microsoft to listen to its consumers.
    Microsoft are working with developers to narrow the gap between the two consoles, and with a new XDK being released which will allow developers to utilize an additional 10% system resources that were previously allocated to Kinect.

So what do you think, is Eagle right? Can you see a difference between the two consoles , or is he trying to flannel us gamers?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  2. t3

t3fury Guest

Personally i couldn't give a f**k, the difference is minimal. People now days are more concerned with having a few extra frames per second or having a higher resolution then the game itself.<br><br>
    Xbox 360 is a good example, its capable of 1080p but theres not many including myself that run it any higher then 720p which is more then enough quality for anyone.<br><br>
    moral is, stop moaning about it and enjoy the games your playing at the decent resolution your already getting ;)