gold972 Feb 7, 2014

1. gold972

gold972 团队XPG影响 Effect XPG Developer TeamXPG
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It is via jeuxvideo.com we learn from Microsoft preparing a patch to boost GPU performance of this new machine. We all know that at present everyone speculates about the difference between Tomb Raider 30fps and 60fps One Xbox Playstation 4 soaps.

Indeed, no less than 10% of the Xbox GPU One is currently reserved for the operation of Kinect (8% for video processing, and 2% for audio) resources used for a device currently not very useful.

According to Microsoft the difference between the 2 fps supports are therefore erased if the patch was applied. Remains whether resources allocated to reduce the Kinect will actually suffice to upgrade the Microsoft console.

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

Freeing up 8% of the 10% GPU which is currently reserved for Kinect functions will give developers a bit of leeway i guess, but its not enough.

I can see an Xbox One V2 coming out with a better GPU and maybe without the kinect or Bluray drive?

3. FeralA9X

FeralA9X The EX-Terminator XPG Administrator
    430/564

Console:
    Xbox
    Better GPU would probably be the best answer here yet it probably wont happen, no matter if they upgrade the GPU in a newer console they will still have to make the games playable on the first edition of the console which in other words would mean either laggy/glitchy games on first edition and games not to their full potential on a newer revision, With the bluray drive they have pretty much done away with that using any of the processor with having to install and run games from the internal HDD so removing that will not change a thing, I think right now Microsoft is clutching at straws and doing the only thing that will be possible with the console, freeing up 10% of the GPU is not much but in all honesty i think thats all they will be able to do, maybe the Xbox One will not have the life expectancy of the 360 and possibly be looking at an Xbox 2 in the coming years. Microsoft should have done more considering this is the hardware we are expected to run for the next 6+ years.

4. Dylandy05

Dylandy05 The Blue Waffle Power Ranger Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    i would like that to happen but people who have got the current xbox one would want a replacement with the new gpu having a removable hdd would be good aswell i think removing some of the cloud servers thinngs like saving to the hardrive instead of the cloud could improve the games but thats just me