Xbox One controller will be "fixed" in time for Titanfall launch

NaCLy AF Feb 12, 2014

1. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Microsoft worked with Titanfall creators Respawn Entertainment to "fix" the Xbox One controller in time for the game's launch on March 11, the developer has said.

An upcoming Xbox One update will make the analog controls of the Xbox One controller less twitchy. Microsoft is working on multiple updates in order to patch up the multiplayer experience on Xbox One in time for Titanfall's hotly anticipated launch.

"It's just fixing the controller input, really," said design lead Justin Hendry in an interview with The Verge. "It wasn't really where we felt it should be; it was a little overly twitchy with the current controls. Now it's fixed. We're happy with it."

Hendry adds that Respawn is also working with Microsoft on a new version of its 1080p upscaler, which should improve the visuals of games that don't natively render at that resolution.

A Titanfall beta will commence this Friday on Xbox One and PC. Microsoft will also release a $65 Titanfall controller alongside the game.

Source: GameSpot

2. Skezo718

Skezo718 Newbie
    0/47

Just read this on Kotaku. Man, they're really doing what's necessary for this to be a smooth launch. I'm not complaining either!

3. xACHILLIESx

xACHILLIESx Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    So far i just got access to the beta and i'm in love! Its been a long while i've gotten access to a beta with so few problems so i give them two thumbs up!!

4. Skezo718

Skezo718 Newbie
    0/47

We all got access to the beta lol...I agree though, I'm loving it!