Xbox One and PS4 Pros and Cons

SphinxOG Jun 11, 2013

1. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    235/282

Console:
    Other
    ryse & titan fall are coming on pc and ps4,dead rising will release at a later date for ps4,so yeah their "exclusives" are poop compared to ps4's actual exclusives :lol:

2. andygee1987

andygee1987 XPGEE Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    How can you say lack of exclusives on ps4 haha and no party chat!? They already said there is cross game chat.

Sony have always won on exclusive games and i bet they will win again on next gen!

And i don't see ps + been a con with all free games every one gets. Drive club free on launch day!! i bet anything all people buying xbox wont get a free game on launch from buying gold.

3. SphinxOG

SphinxOG Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Cross game chat isn't party chat, can you sit on dashboard with 8 ppl? or even 4 ppl for that matter? if so then that's not a bad thing but i haven't heard that and i've been watching E3 since the moment it began

Also xbox one will have killer instinct free on launch for gold members. i don't doubt though that M$ will screw gold members over in terms of free stuff like they always have, PS+ has always been awesome for free games

4. andygee1987

andygee1987 XPGEE Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Cross game chat isn't party chat, can you sit on dashboard with 8 ppl? or even 4 ppl for that matter? if so then that's not a bad thing but i haven't heard that and i've been watching E3 since the moment it began

Also xbox one will have killer instinct free on launch for gold members. i don't doubt though that M$ will screw gold members over in terms of free stuff like they always have, PS+ has always been awesome for free games

Yes i believe you can. They put party chat in vita so i'm pretty sure it will be available on ps4 too

5. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One

yeah killer instinct it's free .. But only comes with one character .. You want more you gotta buy em

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2