XPG Darkside Mar 26, 2014

1. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    45/47

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    [​IMG]

Last July, we gave you a preview of what to expect with reputation on Xbox One.

Gaming has always been a social activity, and for Xbox One we redesigned the Xbox Live community-powered reputation system from Xbox 360 to help better inform players about their behavior in the community.

On Xbox One, there are currently categories of player reputation score – "Green = Good Player," being the large majority of our users, "Yellow = Needs Work" and "Red = Avoid Me." By looking at someone’s Gamercard you’re able to quickly see their reputation. The more hours you play fairly online without being reported as abusive by other players, the better your reputation will be. The algorithm looks to identify players that are repeatedly disruptive across the community on Xbox Live. The vast majority of players do not regularly receive feedback from other players and, thus, will stay at the “Good Player” reputation level.

Here’s what the reputation levels mean for you:

• [SIZE=1em]“Good Players” – [/SIZE][SIZE=1em]The majority of gamers will fall into this level. As we’ve said before, we have plans to introduce rewards for good behavior and look forward to sharing more in the future![/SIZE]

• Warnings for “Needs Work” – [SIZE=1em]Beginning this month, some players will start receiving reputation warnings as their reputations drop due to feedback from the community. The purpose of these communications is to remind players about their effect on the community and encourage them to have more positive interactions. These warnings are based on community feedback collected since Xbox One launched.[/SIZE]

• Penalties for “Avoid Me” – [SIZE=1em]If players do not heed warnings and continue to have a negative impact on other players and the Xbox Live community, they will begin to experience penalties. For example, people with an “Avoid Me” rating will have reduced matchmaking pairings and may be unable to use certain privileges such as Twitch broadcasting.[/SIZE]
    Remember, we designed the algorithm so it won’t penalize you for bad reports over a few weeks of play. The system also adjusts for false reports from people that might intentionally report someone of greater skill or for other griefing purposes.

At the end of the day, our goal is to match you with other gamers you’ll enjoy, and create the best gaming community online.

Source Xbox News Wire.

2. xACHILLIESx

xACHILLIESx Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Yeah and once they get the system down. If your a disruptive player or cheat they will put you with other disruptive players or cheaters. Which i think is pretty bad ass! Cause i'm fed up with people who cheat on mulitplayer games and the disruptive players i can deal with to a point. LIke people who play music through there mic. Boom Mute button but trollers i cant stand..

3. SirFiras47

SirFiras47 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well, 91% of players avoided me, I'm beyond fixing I think :LMFAO:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.