itzmatthq Oct 25, 2015

1. itzmatthq

itzmatthq I Am The New Born Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Entrepreneur
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Computer
    Xbox 360 JTAG, RGH, and R-JTAG How-To and Tutorial Videos!

Hey guys, I am new to the forums here, however I wont introduce my self as that is not the point of this post. I have been in the Xbox modding scene since we could first mod save games with USB flash drives, from the original JTAG to present day modding. So you could say I have a lot of experience with this kind of stuff. Well I started a YouTube channel not to long back, and I am making videos with tutorials on how to use and setup your JTAG/RGH/R-JTAG Xbox 360 systems. From installing XeXMenu to getting mods setup on games I will have a video up showing how to do it. New videos release weekly on Saturday, hope you guys find the tutorials helpful and can support me by subscribing!

YouTube Playlist can be found here.
    My YouTube Channel can be found here.

If you have any requests on what I should make a guide or tutorial video on just feel free to email me, PM me, comment on any of my videos, or reply to me in the forums!

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

Hi there iTMatthq, thanks for sharing your channel. Please feel free to post all your videos individually on the forums. You will get more coverage, views etc.

3. bornbad

bornbad Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Welcome to the site mate and great share.Im sure you will love XPG.Congrats on your first award ;)

4. itzmatthq

itzmatthq I Am The New Born Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Entrepreneur
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Computer
    Thank you Bullet! I appreciate your support, I didn't know if I should post the videos individually, but from now on I will, although my main focus is to help people, views/stats/etc come second after helping people!

Also thank you Bornbad69, loving the forums so far, and thanks for my first award!