xbox 360 problems with trainers

MrGeth Jan 18, 2016

1. Mr

MrGeth Newbie
    15/47

Hello, I have an Xbox 360 Slim 4GB with 320GB external hdd with games.Few days ago I installed aurora because FSD cant find any title updates.Everything was ok until I tried some games with aurora trainer(found one big trainer pack on internet).So first problem: Tried Dead Space 1 with trainer, everything ok..options working..good.But after few minutes there is no sound but only error is looping "fatal crash intercepted".Since trainer menu wont show I thought that trainer just crashed but when I tried to exit the game it just freeze and I have to turn xbox off manually.Second problem was with the second game DS2 where the game didnt even started(just black screen and after that even more black screen).Just want to know why do these trainers causing issues.I have fsd plugin disabled.Do I need some plugins for trainers or something?Also when I downloaded some trainer and launched it from file manager I didnt found out how to disable it(except rebooting),Someone please help.Thanks.

2. Justeve

Justeve Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    From my experience once a trainer is loaded it's loaded into the system memory so the only way is to reboot if you plan on playing another game.
    If you don't and try to load a another trainer then weird things start to happen.
    So load a trainer play the game once finished reboot your console.

3. jo

jonasenglish Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    That's not his problem