XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    35/47

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    [​IMG]

http://shop.wwe.com/WWE-Network-Starter-Kits/network-kits,default,sc.html

Description:
    Roku Streaming Stick Starter Kit includes...

• Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI® Version)
    • Exclusive WWE Network Setup Guide
    • Remote Control
    • 2 AA Batteries (for remote)
    • Earbud headphones
    • USB Power Cable + Wall Adapter

[​IMG]
    WWE Network is way over the top! This Roku Streaming Stick Starter Kit includes an exclusive WWE Network Setup Guide that walks you through step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, set up your player, and start watching.

Roku® Streaming Stick™ (HDMI® Version)

Plug in and start streaming loads of entertainment to your TV with the Roku® Streaming Stick™ (HDMI® Version). Enjoy 1,000+ channels with the most movies, TV episodes, music, news, sports, kids' shows and free programming of any streaming player -- all in up to 1080p*. Control your entertainment from your smartphone with the free Roku app, or use the included remote that everyone can share. Even cast videos from mobile apps from your phone straight to your TV. And with features like one-stop search**, channel shortcut buttons, and extended-range wireless, you'll fall in love with the simplest, speediest streaming experience out there. The all-new Roku® Streaming Stick™ (HDMI® Version) — it's the stick that streams the most.

• Compact stick design. Plugs discreetly into the HDMI port. Great for wall-mounted TVs.
    • 1,000+ entertainment channels and counting. By far the most movies, sports, news, music ,and kids shows of any streaming player.
    • Control with remote or mobile. You can choose to control your entertainment via your iOS or Android device. Or use the included remote that everybody can share. Its your choice.
    • Send to TV from mobile. Use mobile apps to cast videos from your phone straight to your TV.
    • Stunning HD video quality. Immerse yourself in the action with rich, vibrant video streaming up to 1080p* HD.
    • One-stop search. Instantly find all your favorites from one place, including WWE Network
    • Display personal media. Share your own home videos, photos and music stored on your phone with the free Roku iOS and Android app.***
    • Channel shortcut buttons. Jump straight to favorite channels, such as WWE Network, with the push of a button.
    • Extended-range wireless. A robust dual-band wireless connection seamlessly streams video with ease and speed.
    • Movies and news, front and center. Instantly access the hottest movies and shows or catch up on the latest news, right from the home screen -- no extra account setup required.

*Availability of 1080p HD video limited by channel provider and speed of broadband connection.

** One-stop search is for movies and TV shows and does not work with all channels. Subscription may be required to access some channels.

*** Video playback is limited to iOS and select Android devices.

2. IH

IH8UALL Guest

I think they need to worry about other things like LOSING $350 million in one day. LOL

3. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Indeed :LOL: :troll:

4. twistviper

twistviper Member
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    this is good for users that don't have any digital streaming products that are compatible with TV (Gaming consoles and such) and it's good if your actually in USA ;) (seriously though even though some of us know how to get it here, I don't know why they didn't release it every where the same if they are moaning about not getting that 1 millionth subscriber ITS BECAUSE YOU HAVENT RELEASED IF ELSEWHERE !!) I use my Network on my Xbox One and even if I didn't I couldn't buy from the shop cheers for the post Darkside though