Not open for further replies.

Woolfe The Red Hood Diaries Review

Professor Sqil Mar 23, 2015

1. Professor Sqil

Professor Sqil Newbie
    380/564

Console:
    Xbox
    The end of a copy of the Early Access from Game Woolfe after - The Red Hood Diaries that we had the opportunity to try it out, now is the time to evaluate the final product of the game, which has suffered a lot of problems, many of which have been corrected Fortunately now we can judge the game not to mention that developed not finished yet.

Woolfe - The Red Hood Diaries re-listed Little Red Riding Hood story of the famous (Leila and the Wolf) is a very different, more mature and melancholy, Little Red Riding Hood, which share their character more courageous and aggressive and will not be ashamed to use sharp arrows to stand against the enemies and unravel the mystery of the death of her father and the relationship of that evil BB game Woolfe, the story of the signal events is incomplete and does not go a way that they must be going to keep a lot of things very vague, narrative method may be beautiful and the idea of ​​the game but also to fail in capturing the imagination of the player.

Game Action game three-dimensional platforms, diversity and a few can go to say that there is no diversity in playing style as you will not get any new capabilities, for example, to navigate, all you are doing is jumping and clinging edges length of the game, personal Movement Animation so bad If they are acceptable but it does help a lot in making the move easier, some of the characters in other games, for example, change of its status if you want to jump to report you anywhere Jusping to, the game Woolfe unfortunately does not do so, it does not affect the play, it would be easy and easy you have to go beyond stages very quickly without having to go wrong even once.

Ax bearing personal game is not for decoration, not because they fit with the Red coats, but will be the only weapon in the game, which will help you to kill enemies, fights unfortunately bad and there is no challenge them and fight funny and silly leaders, the camera makes things especially that enemies gather you from all sides, the worst something that can only kills you, infiltration is the glory of the system does not add any kind of challenge, that was discovery Arise by running away or fought, some capacity annexed to the list of heroine capabilities to help kill enemies, they did that you would like to see the bad movements to you individually and other personalities , the team was the need to work more on Animation and perhaps more on refined fights.

Design environments Meanwhile acceptable and touch the technical as well, backgrounds, much better than the design of the same characters, moving platforms create some design challenge, but not enough, and design stages untidy means that you can sometimes breach stages bypass platform or a shortcut road, the team shows a lack of knowledge of the design stages properly, although it can touching trying to give the world a special identity, some of the stages look very pretty, but the field of play bad and platforms and locations placed consecutively in untidy.

Regarding votes playing field graduated with an average, very few musical passages, but at least fit the atmosphere of the game taken from the fairy tales, the choice very successful, audio performance for the main character of the game is not bad, not exceptional performance, but it's nice to hear comment on the events instead of game silent experience, the thing I noticed that experience before and after the final version of the characters (two characters only) Her lips do not move through dialogues, it is acceptable during the storytelling, but not during the dialogues, although the numbers are small, the team apparently did not also able to add audio performance of the other characters, although the number in total only two, creating a sense of strange its weakness during the same robe talk Red.

Age short game up almost two hours, and as a person, try a copy early entry I'm sure I spent time shorter than that after the game, things pageable is interesting not add much of a challenge as many of them appear in the environment openly. Woolfe - The Red Hood Diaries came the idea of making a beautiful and one of the most famous stories bloody and melancholy character, but the technical level greatly affect the taste experience.

2. losparo

losparo Moderator Staff Member XPG Moderator TeamXPG
    380/564

Console:
    Playstation 4
    I had been waiting for this game once it got green light on steam, and enough money on kickstarter. Had a early version of the game which I know is a bit buggy but it was FULL of bugs that made the game unenjoyable. There was alot of different things they could have added to the game, level up, skill points, increase health/mana etc. Also I agree the game was very short, I spent just under 3 hours to complete. Once polished off it will make a nice play, but beta releases I would stay away from, it ruins the experience. Reminded me of Alice a bit ;) nice article.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.