Will TLOU remastered ever be moddable?

ShangTsung Aug 3, 2014

1. ShangTsung

ShangTsung Member
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    As much as i love this game so far i must admit that playing it is torture in a way.. cause the more weapons, bombs, and items i get the more i see how incredibly fun and awesome this game would be if you could just mod the number of ammo and items, just imagining how epic it would be to have unlimited of those nail bomb thingies almost makes me depressed, don't get me wrong i absolutely love the game as is but if you could mod the inventory on it i would probably never quit playing..
    do you think this will ever be a possibility?
    :cry:

2. reloadmydeagle

reloadmydeagle I LoVe GoldZ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I doubt it. The PS4 is already hard to mod. I highly doubt that it will be modable since Naughty Dog probably made sure of that. ;)

3. Iamcoolz

Iamcoolz Forum Administrator Staff Member XPG Administrator
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    However, anything is possible. I am sure eventually, someone, somewhere, will find a way to do it. It just hasn't been done yet.

4. ShangTsung

ShangTsung Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    didn't think so.. its a shame game designers are so damn selfish with their work, the sad part is the idiots would actually make over double their profits if they'd let players mod the game to their liking, gameshark and codebreaker devices proved this about 10 years ago on the ps2, when those things hit shelves the game sales skyrocketed, half my ps2 library was based solely on getting the games i did to mod them, otherwise i wouldn't have touched the majority of those games.. but as anyone familiar with the story knows they were thanked by being put out of business with the threat of a lawsuit.. guess Sony figures its more important for players to have less fun with their games than to let them get their full money's worth and make the company even richer.
    -_-