Why did you choose to join the XPG Community?

XPG Peas Nov 4, 2015

1. XPG Peas

XPG Peas Graphic Designer
    460/564

Console:
    Other
    So, Why did you choose to join the XPG Community?

I chose to join XPG because i was looking for an answer regarding my RGH, and i asked around a lot of sites, and when i stumbled across this site, i was helped a great deal. Here is the post the member made after he helped me.

[​IMG]

So what's your reason?

2. Ro

Rocky Guest

I saw Bullet post on a old site called Xploder so I joined in November 2009 and finally became active in December 2011 and never looked back, I was hooked on the family atmosphere that the staff and member made here, I was welcomed in and started posting a lot more >.<

3. bornbad

bornbad Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    haha pretty much same story for me :p

4. GoldZ

GoldZ Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff TeamXPG
    306/376

Console:
    Xbox
    worked for datel and xploder, grew up modding all consoles and computers, ran team Xored on xbox original, noticed this site doing 360 trainers so joined, NEVER looked back, the site, the team and the users make this place awesome to be around. climbed the ranks to admin and still going strong, dont think i will ever leave ;)

5. iAskANinja

iAskANinja Die A Hero, Or Live Long Enough To See Yourself Be
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I joined because of the atmosphere and feeling I got from the very first post i saw. I came looking for a game save for Alice madness returns and it was actually rocky that made me fully want to stay on the site. Since I've joined I've never looked back and I plan on staying with xpg for a good long while!

Last Down, Last Dead

6. 3r

3rdEye Newbie
    0/47

I came here for the beer and the b1tches

7. untamedbeast996

untamedbeast996 --->Jtag Support Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    when i joined XPG long ago...i thought it was only a gamesave sharing site... 2011, but now, i have every entention <sorry spelling sucks> to help the community and be part of an amazing community

8. IH

IH8UALL Guest

I know it had something to do with a program for my jtag at the time. Was just learning how to use it and get it ready to play games. And A dude from another site said go here. Got some good help way back then and kind of got scarce for a while then came back to check it out again and just stuck around since then. Oh and Rocky threatened my life if I left :lmfao: . Naw just kidding.....................Or am I.
    But anyways love this site and the peeps on it and gotten alot better since I started contributing more. SO THANKS TO ALL YOU ON XPG!!! Oh yeah and Im a badge ***** LOLOLOL!!

9. gold972

gold972 团队XPG影响 Effect XPG Developer TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    uhm i join in 2010 because i was looking for an answer regarding to make little mod
    after see how many all peoples and staff good into i climbed the ranks also .
    bullet & addz & team xpg many supported me :lol: and now it my familly hehhee >.<

10. dave hudson

dave hudson Botty Destroyer XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I joined because i knew the owner from the dayz of Xploder as i was a mod on there and uploaded shiz loads of saves.I then decided to come to XPG and never looked back since.

11. XPG Peas

25/47

Console:
    Other
    Seems like some of you guys are emotional about this. I'm sure there is a few tears being shed ;)

12. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    205/282

Console:
    Other
    i joined from some dive called TTG,looking to sell a old jtag i had,got chatting to addz,tea bagged him on cod afew times :p worked my way up to global mod and was a big uploader in the gold section for awhile :king: .oh and rocky touched my pee pee :derp: :derp:

13. N5F

N5F XPG Donator
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Got suggested this site by a few friends back in the day and I finally decided to sign up and since that day I've never looked back on XPG, at first I just lurked wasn't active in posting much but this last year I decided to move out of my comfort zone helping those whom needed it and in return some have helped me. This community is like a large group of friends and family from all around the world this was the main reason I signed up, everyone treats people with respect and in return they also get respect.

14. Ro

Rocky Guest

I was lucky too of found it ;)

15. XPG Peas

25/47

Console:
    Other
    Comment of the year! :lmfao:

16. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I remember coming across this site in around 2009 for tutorials on how to mod and so on. (When modding was new). I gave a quick search after getting recommendations from friends that I made on other sites I use to run, or be apart of. I never actually signed up to this site until 2013. And even when I did sign up I never really did anything with this site, kind of lurked. I believe I came around again when I was talking to a member named "Rifter" about sites. He said "well hey why not become active on XPG they offer great things." So I went along with it. I started to log in more often, post on things and eventually offered my writing skills up to becoming an editor at XPG. (With only 50 posts at the time keep in mind). And Bullet gave me a shot at it. This made me realize that this site was different. They don't act like there tough guys and have something to prove, they just want a home for everyone to come and hang out at, talk gaming and so on. So it got me to stick around, things changed around and I became a verifying moderator for services. And moved on from there to Global Mod. Recently ran into a shortage of time so I stepped down, hopefully going to get myself back around again.

17. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    205/282

Console:
    Other
    >.< >.< >.< >.<

18. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Just Rocky. He's a very emotional person. ;)

19. Ro

Rocky Guest

That's because I'm proud when the members get involved and active ;)

20. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    For the cake !!! :p

Think i originally joined up back in 2011 ish and leached saves for a while before getting active and starting to know members.

Got made editor early on and made some nice tea...

Then I went on to win a rgh so got into modding more active on here, and didnt look back untill I left :p

On a side note rocky has also tried to touch me on several occasions but my belly is in the way ... :cry: