Whats the game like now?

PritaM8 Dec 19, 2016

1. Pr

PritaM8 Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Coming from someone who played all of launch content and came back for taken king

Im sure all enjoy it but has much changed? Will I be familiar with most of it?

2. g19smoker

g19smoker RGH Proness Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    To be honest, it's just your light level that has changed it's still worth playing.

3. The Real Wings

The Real Wings Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I got Destiny, around 4 months ago, Rise of Iron was released, and a friend told me that was the last dlc they were releasing, so I got taken king, the 2 expansions, and rise of iron, and man, I played that game for so much, it's all I played, now I kind of stopped, sometimes when I have nothing to do at all, I just play destiny for a bit to get my weekly remainings and such. Right now i'm light 392, but it's really great honestly, until you're tired of just farming and farming, but unlike some people, I love farming, it gives you a purpose. For example I have been farming for the taikonaut helmet, it's an exotic titan helmet that looks like a spaceman helmet, and it is awesome, i've been doing everything to get it. Still haven't gotten it, but man, the day I get it is the day I will really enjoy. And destiny has a lot of things to do, raids, story missions, strikes, temple of osiris, and of course iron banner. Give it a shot, you will enjoy it as much as you did the first time.

4. Ny

NyusenRaubtier Newbie
    5/47

University Student
    Console:
    Playstation 4
    I started playing destiny a few months before the Taken King came out. I played a lot until I got to light level 400 on every character. If you like PvE, you will be bored of Destiny very quickly. If you like PvP, you will have some excitement now. Theres a patch coming out that is nerfing Shotguns, so it will be more fun to play now. Less salt.