ViperX420's Ultimate PS3 / Xbox 360 GameSave

ViperX420 Aug 30, 2014

1. mi

mike20036 Newbie
    0/47

I keep getting corrupted data after resigning the save. Anyway to get It to work thanks.

2. ViperX420

ViperX420 PS3 Dev XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    when you resigned the save was it xbox or ps3 save first of all? if ps3 did you rebuild (full) ? another thing did you remember to setup your profile on BSD so it knows which profile to resign to? if not that might be your problem? if you are trying to resign a BLUS-BLES then you need to decrypt the save change title id to BLES then encrypt and finish it off with a rebuild (full) as for xbox i'm currently unsure of the method needed so i'm gonna have to pass you off to one of our Xbox testers hopefully one of them can answer that question fast for any xbox users that may experience any problems. New videos are on the way as soon as we finish fixing the affix database.

3. mi

mike20036 Newbie
    0/47

I got It to work now thank you very much :) And thanks for the amazing save :) Got ps3 eu version of the game by the way.

4. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    glad i could help take care and Happy Gaming!

5. en

enzo80 Newbie
    0/47

Viper can u make the same save but with only 800-1k paragon :p

6. Ai

Aintnopreacher Newbie
    0/47

Hey Viper,

I never owned a ps3 but want to import this save into ps4. How do i possibly start to do this? Sorry for my ignorance.

I really only want to add a few cool mods to my existing lvl 70 monk and lvl 2 demon hunter so I can solo some T6 easily for fun.

I am currently using an alternate account that i want to import your save. Then I will pick a few of the items from characters and email them to my regular account.

I am looking into figuring out how to use the BSD 4.7 but I don't know how to determine my account/system info

thanks for all your work!

7. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    oh your using Brute force for PS3 then I can't help as its not my save and your using PS3 best to ask Viper I have looked at the xbox360 save and can confirm it works, but not the ps3 so and I don't do anything with Playstation so I can't help no more, sorry about that just trying to help, hopfully viper will get back to you

8. kr

krlneed Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    ViperX, every time I try to edit your save, trying to put paragon 10000 in hardcore, it gets corrupted. my ps3 save is if I put the normal save, without stirring, he enters my ps3 normally, however if I edit with your editor, it gets corrupted. I already did everything you said there, however continues corrupting

9. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    did you ever stop to think maybe we haven't finished fixing hardcore? or that i didn't make it that paragon for any given reason? I personally have not tested the whole hardcore tab and cannot confirm if everything is working 100% yet since the switch to RoS we had to fix a few things already on softcore as is who knows what we may have forgotten in hardcore. CKY is on vacation so til he gets back we can't do anything but speculate what happened i'll be taking a closer look at this later but i didn't give you paragon for a reason.

There is a trophy for hitting lvl 70 hardcore and so i gave you lvl 69 paragon 0 so the trophy can be attained quickly with the modded gear i gave you. From there you'd need to get to level 1 paragon so that the paragon data is written into the save file so when you modify it in our Editor then it will properly locate the data need to mod the paragon and allow you to place it at whatever paragon you desire. Hope this helps going to be testing tonight after we finish the affix lists then i'm gonna also be working on getting some new tutorial videos up for new people to the program. Stay tuned Happy Gaming and see ya'll on the other side :gamer4:

10. iyah

iyah Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I'm getting teary eyed, awesome save Viper! Thanks.

11. mi

mike20036 Newbie
    0/47

Where do I find the paragon level In the editor? Thanks.

12. darknesswolf

darknesswolf Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    love the save but why mod the monkey king gear and dont have a daibo

13. kr

krlneed Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    ok, sorry for the inconvenience. was only a request, not an order. its very good save, come already following your work for some time. good job = D

14. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    because i run the ZDPS monk which use's this weapon http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/the-fist-of-azturrasq if you roll a perfect 100% roll you can do over 5 billion dmg legit with this weapon equipped using explosive palm. It's one of the most OP builds in RoS ask any PC veteran if you got a Pet Doctor and a ZDPS Monk you can run through a T6 rift in under 2-8 minutes depending if its a 1 floor or 10 floor rift.

15. ke

keithmurphy Newbie
    0/47

works very good love it TY viper

16. da

dalynx89 Newbie
    0/47

I've read A LOT of good things about this save. Unfortunately my ps3 only has classic and my ps4 has the UEE, is there any chance these saves can be made for classic, for the intent of transferring to the ps4?? I have personally transferred an account for my brother's ps3->ps4, that was classic, and had crusader on there somehow, all toons level 70, no idea how.

17. as

ashecrimson Newbie
    0/47

Has the 499 bounties and 99 treasure goblins issue been fixed? Other than that thank you for the time you put into this save!

18. Sv

Sveniuu Newbie
    0/47

Doesn't Work im from germany ...
    I have the save on it but I then suddenly two times diablo 3 Ros once the modded Save data and memory data mydata :c

19. en

enzo80 Newbie
    0/47

everyone here whois having trouble with resign i recommend using [PS3] Save Resigner 2.0 and not bruteforce it works 100% with no corrupt data whatsoever

20. Sv

Sveniuu Newbie
    0/47

Can anyone make a video tutorial :D ?