enzo80 Newbie
    0/47

i noticed some characters have 0 defence armor why is that

2. ViperX420

ViperX420 PS3 Dev XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    they have 100% block chance or dodge so they cannot ever be hit thats how you know the game is broken.

3. dxb114

dxb114 Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Thanks, last one I need for Platinum. I would have done it if the save exports to ps4 and retains the accomplishments.

4. Tw

TwinkelSnow Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I'm resigning the PS3 save with BSD but all the file key hashes fail and it says no disk key hash was found. Any help?

EDIT!!!

Fixed it. So never mind!

5. ho

hoop3r Newbie
    0/47

hi, kind of new to this so sorry if I sound a bit stupid.. I have got the normal Diablo 3 on ps3 and ultimate evil edition on ps4, is it still going to work if I put it on my ps3 then transfer it or do I need ROS for it to work? cheers

6. Zw

Zwacko Newbie
    0/47

Hey there Viper first i wanted to thank you for all your hard work and effort you put into this project, but unfortunately i've had some trouble's with getting my save to work, dont know what im doing wrong tbh,

My save went through to the playstation so it is tranferred i decrypted and encrypted the files everything was hashtagged and good to go.

But when i start d3 i keep getting the freaking start screen and i can only choose a new characther and none of the others are there :S

any idea what im doing wrong ?

In advance thanks alot

Regards Zwacko

7. knightsfury2010

knightsfury2010 Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    ok im about to pull my hair out lol, im using bruteforce and it keeps showing red when i rebuild it, what am i doing wrong? i set my user id, and all that, plz help, im so confused, im using 4.7

8. en

enzo80 Newbie
    0/47

i see thanks alot for the save , btw only the hardcore character has 100k rift keys? and why it wont let me share storage when i put rift keys in it

9. knightsfury2010

knightsfury2010 Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    someone please help me, im such a noob, im using bf 4.7 i go in add vipers save, set my user, add the name, and i hit rebuild, everything comes back red! i dunno what im doing wrong :( i know there's that small text viper said add somewhere using notepad, but where do i add it to? someone please help me

10. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    you add it to the games.conf using notepad simply right click it then click edit it'll open in notepad then simply paste it anywhere in the file for organization sake i suggest pasting it underneath the original version of Diablo 3 so its easy to find later.

11. knightsfury2010

knightsfury2010 Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    viper im such a noob, i got the complete file open and i dont see (games.conf) would it be under a diff file name due to me using ps3? or am i just dumb? normally i can figure almost anything out when it comes to computers but this has me completely dumbfounded

and do i edit the game.conf....which i dont see :( before i open brute or while brute is open, i know im prolly looking way to deep into this but cant help it lol

12. kr

krlneed Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    is possible make paragon 10.000 to hardcore too? i wish please. great word viperx =D

13. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    I noticed that there's no paragon on the hardcore and not all acts are unlocked on characters when I had a little look on these earleir, it is easy too do just extract the contents of your save into a folder on your desktop using horizon and using CKY SE load the folder and select profile/account I forgot whihc one its on and you will see Normal, Normal Stash, Hardcore, Hardcore Stash. Click on Hardcore and input the amount of Paragon you want 10k max and make sure you press the updown keys on computer to make sure it sticks the click file and save all, the replace the files back into your save and load (hit Save Rehash, Resign just to make sure)
    And your done hope I could help.

P.S. If you want to unlock all Acts you can select a character and select Quests, where you'll see Normal with a drop down sogn. Right Click in the space and select "Add all quests" which will unlock all acts and missions

14. ul

ulve12 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Could u make the hardcore crusader with more hp instead of dmg?

15. knightsfury2010

knightsfury2010 Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    well apparently im not as dumb as i thought! i got it, thanks viper it looks awesome!! now for same game time!

16. redneckguns1

redneckguns1 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    is there a copy of this anywhere with legit gear? well unmodded set gear i mean.

17. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    i decided to not include any legit gear cause i felt you guys needed something to look for at least. I had every item in the game prior to making this save but i dumped it all so you guy's could find it yourself legit for the other 6 copies of player i made for you guys to spend points and equip manually.

18. kr

krlneed Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I tried that, but when I tried to load the save was corrupted somehow. =( Whenever I try to edit a save the ros diablo, the save is corrupted

19. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    have you changed the id's (Profile, Device, Console id's) you have to make sure you do that and that there are correct for the USB device your using. Remove your save and make a new save on your usb then open it in Horizon and copy the 2 id's of your save and paste them to a text file for future ref. Delete that save. Then drag and drop your modded save onto Horizon and copy the profile, device and console id's you took of a new save. That's the only reason it would come up corrupt.
    Most saves as long as you have the correct profile id in they work, but Diablo seems to come up corrupt if you don't have them all in correct. And once you changed the id's you must click the "save rehash, resign"

20. kr

krlneed Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    are experiencing the same error. I do not know what to do anymore .... = (
    so when I copy the save and use the bruteforce, it enters normal for my ps3, however when I try to edit, the editor of you, it gets corrupted. I just mute the paragon of hardcore to 10000, just that.