Veteran Award Design & Suggestion

reloadmydeagle Nov 16, 2014

1. reloadmydeagle

reloadmydeagle I LoVe GoldZ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    So, I've designed a veteran's award in hopes that it can be added to the awards list. To get this award, you would need to be a member for 1 year with a certain amount of posts. Also, hopefully another reward will come with this award such as a month of gold. There's an outlined version and a non outlined version. I decided to make both because I didn't know which one you guys would like more.

Award Design:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do you guys think? Do you want this award to be added?

2. Timmeh

Timmeh Trve Kvlt
    25/47

Drummer
    Console:
    Xbox
    Personally, I like your design but I prefer [​IMG]
    Unless you changed the requirement for the veteran award to a later year like maybe 3+ it just seems like the oldfag award

3. reloadmydeagle

reloadmydeagle I LoVe GoldZ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Oldfag is awarded due to just time. Veteran would be amount and quality of their content as well as time, and would also come with some gold. ;)
    For example: A member with 2 posts hits their 2 year anniversary and gets oldfag. A member with 1,500 posts, a lot of released mods, tutorials, etc. hits an anniversary and earns veteran and some gold as a reward for their work.

4. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I feel you have designed a VERY clean badge. Looks outstanding for how simplistic it is. I think the meaning of it to be awarded could be tweaked a bit? What if they were to achieve this badge after they achieve a certain amount of badges? I mean your idea for this just does really seem like the shorter version of old *** with a few more factors. Instead of doing run of the mill with similar badges I think it would be better just to entirely change it's meaning to something that isn't even in the award books yet. ;)