Very disappointing

nukeac130 Oct 21, 2013

1. nu

nukeac130 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It has been a month since FIFA comes out and Alex has release the standard edition of the autobuyer and diferent versions. Also he release the premium edition of the autobuyer and some versions of it. But the guys who pay more for a service (coins hack) still not getting even the beta of it. Also never get a message from him telling you what's going on or when are you going to get the program. The Alex from m10 autobuyer 13 always reply the messages.

2. MilesHigh

MilesHigh Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    It also looks as though (going by forum posts) that more than 3 copies of the Coin Hack were sold. On the original communication it said only 3 copies of the program would be running to maximise effectiveness?

3. jayt180703

jayt180703 i think ive broke it
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i would think that given time all problems will be sorted out for you and all other users just give the guy time to iron out these issues the 13 autobuyer was a great little programme so the 14 version will aslo be as such as for messages i really dont know as to no response but hes probably reciveing far to many for one person to possibly read have patience .

4. Typhoon20

Typhoon20 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It goes both ways as for as I can tell. Yes some users are impatient and complain too much but maybe they wouldn't if they could have been kept up to date more often. Not saying it should be done every minute but a couple times a week would do the trick.

I'm having issues too which I shared in the suggestion thread and so far nothing. I think an occassional update would go a long way instead of being cocky about it. As much respect as the seller deserves the customer deserves it too. If not they'll jump ship to one who understands this concept.

5. jayt180703

jayt180703 i think ive broke it
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    cocky about it ?? .