Not open for further replies.

Valley of the Yetis of Far Cry 4 Review

Professor Sqil Mar 23, 2015

1. Professor Sqil

Professor Sqil Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The new additional content for the game Far cry 4 titled Valley of the Yetis can be regarded as the largest and most ambitious part of the fun of additional content released for the game so far.

Added might consider ambition Blood Dragon of the third part of the game adds a vast area to play will start from scratch like you did not play anything or open any weapons will be initially be experience again you configure weapons holder and anything else I've done in the basic game will not be located within additional content.

Some may find it troublesome, but this realistic game that meaning and try to provide the style of kinetic without vulgarity and here in this addendum interference play after that crashed your plane on the Himalayas and there you have anything only are you facing blizzards and forces state Kyrat that dot the mountains.

In the world is almost 15% of the original map area of the game you will have the opportunity to hunt and search and exploration of the elements that can be configured and installation of your equipment, including playing field separates itself completely from the original map in the yard of a new playing conditions aerial tough event and crashed your helicopter because of it, and then was kidnapped pilot facilities and There is one of the members of the Golden Path able to help only after days to reach you.

In light of all this will be required you create the base took shelter each night and wait for non unwelcome echoes and static warnings via radio signals from unidentified help you, help them be warned of the soldiers and their attitudes attacks and when he comes to you the warning you will have enough time to work some precautions of traps and some drums ordnance to surround your initial defense lines in the face of waves of enemies.

Enemies would not be human only very name added by referring to the enemy larger by a gorilla-shaped human or another name we are used to a big football owner or even a snow man, it is important that from afar will be similar to any normal person but when you get close to find a creature resemble Twice in size and stronger than you, of course.

Get rid of them by running, it will be a good solution, but the cowards and courage here necessitates hit him as the number of shots to the head and wrapping around him and kill him from the back and the victory here would be your ally.

You will not find on the map of the game's enemies in the concentration of headquarters usual or fortified castles but there are many daytime activities to be undertaken by the wiring in the waiting time of the attack at night and you'll find a lot of side things that will be a challenge somewhat skills but not sufficient in general.

The game as we have said is the Blood Dragon size when issued for part Far Cry 3, but here is the extension of the core of the story for you to still play the character of Ajay Ghale and you will feel that you complete the story so you do not have to play the basic game and you'll find access to this content from the main menu in a separate item without any limitations only stupid if you want to enjoy it you can go from there.

Just so you do not make the same mistake idiot who signed him not ashamed to admit it, I thought that the place to play in places where ice and I went there Helicopter was nothing appears front of me every time shot down and tell me I skip the border in the game and you should back until I discovered that the load added alone is not enough and most to be the basic game updated to the latest version to be able to have access to him, and access additional content from the main screen of the game and not from within the core of the game at all.

Just do not make the same mistake and the game happened to download the latest version and added later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.