Until Dawn: PS4 Exclusive

zesp4 Jul 6, 2015

1. zesp4

zesp4 XPG Editor Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Until Dawn - PlayStation 4 Exclusive
    Until Dawn is an upcoming survival horror game which is being developed by Supermassive Games, It was actually originally announced to be released for PS3, but they decided to pull it back and make it an exclusive for PlayStation 4. Which is awesome considering the Graphics look pretty sweet from the below game play PlayStation Access uploaded. The game is scheduled to be release for the 25th of August 2015.
    The gameplay will include the player running around the log cabin, which 8 friends decide to stay the night on the anniversary of the disappearance of their friends. The character names are as follows..

• Sam
    • Josh
    • Mike
    • Emily
    • Matt
    • Ashley
    • Chris
    • Jessica
    The two friends which went missing are sisters Hannah and Beth.

Little do they know, they're being hunted by a crazed serial killer wearing overalls and a clown mask.
    The story is a lengthy 9 hours of gameplay, but sources have said that they game isn't to be played just once and put away. The game is designed in a way that players will not be able to understand the game in full over just one playthrough. Which actually intrigues me and i'm sure a lot of you reading this may feel the same way. gameplay mechanics will include a new game system called the "Butterfly Effect" basically what this means is, that if you make a decision or a choice of action throughout the gameplay this may effect your choices later on or cause "unforeseen consequences"

For example, throughout your time playing you may have to sacrifice a 'housemate' to save another housemate, If you will. Although you still have the opportunity to save all of them or keep them alive which will mean there are multiple different endings.It's also been said that the game will feature a strict auto save feature which will prevent players from reloading their saves if they have made the wrong choice.

You the player will have all the choices at your finger tips, right and wrong decisions will cost you dearly, choose wisely.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16JDOSi7mgA

This post has been promoted to an article

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

That looks amazing, great concept and got me on the edge of my seat just watching it :D Thank you for your amazing article, i loved it <3

3. zesp4

zesp4 XPG Editor Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Yeah mate, i can't wait for it :p like amnesia but expect a lot more from this and the story. And thanks for your kind comment ;)

:trolldance: :trolldance: :trolldance: :trolldance: :trolldance:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.