Not open for further replies.

Resolved Unable to Login to 360Revolution

androidbeat Jul 31, 2015

1. androidbeat

androidbeat Rookie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm having trouble logging into 360Revolution. I downloaded it and it says to input my username and password and when I do and click submit the submit button just darkens out for a while and then goes back to normal but it doesn't sign me in. If I keep clicking submit or press enter 360Revolution closes by itself.

2. bornbad

bornbad Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    It normally closes the small log in box and then loads 360Revolution up.Are you getting any error messages ?

3. zesp4

zesp4 XPG Editor Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Make sure to run 360Rev as Administrator, and you are on an up to date .Net Framework., you could also try reinstalling and trying the steps above.

4. TristanMGames

TristanMGames Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    so I've been having the same problem and i don't know what to do. i tried reinstalling everything, I've ran as administrator, I've changed my password (twice), and no matter what it wont work. if i try double clicking it just disappear and it makes everything annoying for how long I've been trying. i have a windows 7 but i don't think that should matter, if so what do i do.

5. De

Derrail70 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I am also having the same issue. I reset my password, installed latest .NET, downloaded the latest version today multiple times, restarted the computer multiple time, also ran it as administrator and windows 7 compatibility mode with kaspersky on and off, and yet still no luck running the program.

6. PastoPasto

PastoPasto Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Looks like lots and lots of person (mee too) have the same problem... Can someone give us an official and serious answer, please?

7. Brittany

Brittany No U
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I'm sure the devs over working on that are trying to find out what's wrong. I'm believing it to be a server side area though, so the staff and developers are the only ones who can fix it. I think we can wait a little bit for one of the best mod tools ever released :p

8. PastoPasto

PastoPasto Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Indeed, the tool is really good, I love it and I can wait for it to be fixed, but my point was, are they working on it, or not?
    Since in all the topic like this one, the only reply we get was "Are you sure that the password and username is right?", when now is kinda obvious that's not an utent login problem, so yeah, there is something that need to be fixed, and I hope the staff and developers are aware of it. Thanks for the support!

9. Ro

Rocky Guest

slyfuldragon is doing a massive overhaul on 360Rev so it will take some time as every save editor and mod tool will be gettiing looked at, Once he is happy with it then he will release the updated version ;)

10. Brittany

Brittany No U
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Wish him luck for me! This might be why the issues are being had, unless he's dealing with the base code separately, and not going through the live files, if that be the case, the issues are still a mystery to me. But I think an entire overhaul is an awesome thing, I'm guessing his reputation is like, what, 500,000? :p

11. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    lol nope. There were (and still are) a lot of lurkers that like to post just to unlock content in a thread just to download tools, without giving "thanks/like". No big deal though,as I still do what I do for everyone because it's fun for me.

As for the login issues and the overhaul, they are completely unrelated but being investigated nonetheless.

12. Brittany

Brittany No U
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Yea I see a lot of those too, specifically on tool uploads and some tutorials :/

13. uncommonartist

uncommonartist Newbie
    0/47

i'm having the same problem ,I run it as administrator try to log in a couple times and it shuts down. has anyone came
    up with a fix for this

14. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    We just fixed the login issue. Please try again. It appears to be working just fine now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.