Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Resolved Unable to find device? Please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Whisko Aug 27, 2016

1. Wh

Whisko Newbie
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    I have looked up how to use 360Rev. and they all go hit this button to pull up devices and have the flash (USB) in the computer, I did so and I got a prompt stating that there is no devices found, even after I downloaded them onto the computer itself.

2. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Poll removed. Not needed. Also never had that problem. But someone will be on here to help with this problem

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2016
  3. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    If you've formatted your USB drive on the 360 after the 2TB USB support Dashboard Update (Apr 30, 2015) then the chances are 360Revolution will not see it.

Anything after that dashboard update you should be able to go into the drive simply using Windows Explorer giving you the ability to extract/inject files without the need of any 360 USB Explorer software. You just have to show hidden files. Anything newer than the 2TB support preview dashboard update may cause discovery issues in 360Revolution for some users and their USB devices.

View attachment 10845

We will be looking into post 2TB support preview dashboard update USB support for 360Revolution. However, depending on some variables such as when you formatted your USB Drive on the 360 and what kind of USB drive it is, as well as Data Capacity could affect why 360Revolution may not see yours.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.