Ultra Rare Halo 5 Armor Free

bornbad Nov 17, 2015

1. bornbad

bornbad Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    [​IMG]
    Talk about a great suprise , in order to thank all us loyal community of the Halo franchise , and in order to celebrate a rather successful launch of Halo 5 Guardians (considering how buggy the beta was), Our good friends at Microsoft is giving away ultra rare armour sets to Xbox One users!
    Yes thats right good old Microsoft is in the process sending out messages to the players congratulating them on getting the new armour set, thanking them for the support and giving away a code for the armour set.
    I suggest if you have not checked out your messages on the Xbox One, you should do so right away – your free and ultra rare armour set might just be waiting for you! I got mine last night ;)
    The message I recieved last night was as follows
    “thanks for playing Halo 5 Guardians. You have earned a promotional REQ Pack including the Teishen Raikou armour set! Redeem on Xbox One or xbox.com/redeemcode.”
    This is followed by the code for the armour set.
    Since the Teishen Raikou armour is being given to so many players,I really doubt it will stay an ultra rare item long, but hey who cares its free and rather a nice gesture in my opinion from Microsoft who obviously wanted to thank all of us .
    Have you downloaded yours yet ?

2. Ro

Rocky Guest

Sweet, thanks Bornbad :)