[Tutorial]Everything Needed to Know About Avatar Items.

BMTHstanton1990 Sep 15, 2012

1. BMTHstanton1990

BMTHstanton1990 RGH/JTAG God
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Terribly sorry. I didn't get a notification of your post. Happy New Year! So, you fixed the problem with the loading issue? Yes, as you said, Fake LIVE does that. The console is trying to connect to LIVE to update your items. Thus, on a RGH/JTAG console, would result in an endless loading screen.

About how many items are you putting in that folder? Only so many items can have their directory changed to the custom directory. I would recommend splitting them up into separate directories. There's a reason MS doesn't put them all in one directory. ;)

All of my items are confirmed working on 16202 except a small few. I have about 600+ that all work on mine. What i'd recommend to do to test them, would be leaving them in their original folder/file structure Then, just signing them with your XUID instead of signing them with your XUID and a different title ID.

What do you mean by that? Loading your profile in 360 MP and putting an XUID in it isn't working in other words? Are you sure there isn't an old copy of the same profile on your HDD or you aren't copying your backup profile instead of the newly hacked one?

2. Nu

Nubking Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Guys I'm the Nubking for a reason. I'm stuck and need some help with this process.

1. I move my profile from 360 to USB
    2. I Extract the Profile "Le Fluffie"
    3. I modify my extracted profile and add a UID via 360mpGui
    4. Next I update all my avatar content to work with my new and improved profile.

So Far everything is GREAT! and This is where I FAIL!

5. I load my profile back into Le Fluffy and select the rebuild button.
    6. I move that profile back to my usb and place in its original location.
    When i then try to load this profile again on my 360 it's corrupt.

I think what I'm missing is the correct step/s AFTER you've made changes and then getting it back into the USB in a working state.

Hope I made sense and that you can help me.... Thanks much.

Yours Truly... The Nubking

3. BMTHstanton1990

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Don't worry about it man. We aren't born with knowledge. ;)

Why are you rebuilding the profile with LeFluffie? When you are inserting an XUID into your profile, 360 MP takes care of everything. Including rehash/resigning. Are you putting your profile back into the Content/0s folder/profile ID/FFE07D1/PROFILE FILE GOES HERE?

Also, i have to ask. You do have a JTAG/RGH console, right?

4. Nu

Nubking Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey Stanton.

So here is the story in a nutshell. A guy did the jtag mod for me about two weeks ago. He assured me at the time that he'd help me with any questions I may have but he hasn't been helpful at all. Since that time I've been on a crash course learning how to use a variety of utilities I've never even heard of before.

Thus far I have picked up how to:
    FTP to my console
    Manage games and xbla and DLC
    extract ISO so I can copy them to my console (which has no cd rom drive)
    Manage TU files so I could play my PINBALL games!

Then with my new found confidence I noticed Avatars and said hmmm... that sounds pretty cool and once again started watching and reading tutorials online. Problem is, I don't know the difference between good and bad tutorials. I have to experiment with the ones that seem to make the most sense. Each seems to get me a step further but none seem to walk me through the entire process.

As a result I discovered Le Fluffie, Modio Xtaf Xplorer and 360mpguiv1.0.9.2.

OK i went through the entire process again because I had tried to use so many tools that I couldn't remember exactly how I had managed to get my profile into a format that 360mp would open.
    I actually used USB Xtaf Explorer and navigated to my USB profile and then used the "right click" extract option which saves the file as "E000xxxxxxxxx" Once in that format 360mp can see and read the file, now saved on my computer hard drive, and I update my UID. At this point I can't seem to figure out how to get this NEW profile back onto the USB drive without corrupting the profile.

Once again thanks for any help you can provide.

5. BMTHstanton1990

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    New to JTAG/RGH consoles, eh? No worries man. We weren't born knowing everything about them. I can help when i can.

Let's see if we can fix this for you. You're saying that the profile becomes corrupt after inserting an XUID into it using 360MP? Sounds like it may not be signing the profile correctly to me.

Try starting over. Copy your clean profile to a USB drive and open it in 360 MP. Give it an XUID. Save it. Load it up in LeFluffie and click the "security" tab on the top tab selection. You should be on the "General" sub tab within the "Security" tab. Click "Verify." In that window, you will see several strands of data lines. Go to the bottom and see if anything reads "false." If so, click the "Fix" button. It's basically rehashing/resigning the profile is all. I just prefer LeFluffie over any other program, seeing as how they're all based off LeFluffie. :LOL:

With your profile format issue, i'd say it's not extracting it fully. Grab a program called "Party Buffalo Drive Explorer." Great program for working with FATX devices. Once you open up Party Buffalo, you'll see a little black square with a screen looking icon. Click that, and select your USB device. The rest you already know. :LOL: Also, extract just the file, not the whole folder. ;) That could be another issue you had with 360MP.

Don't mention it, man. I'm here to help when i have the time. ;)

6. Nu

Nubking Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Everything you say makes perfect sense Stantonmeister.... But what I can't seem to do is open my profile directly from the xbox profile on my USB into MP360. Is it possible im not using the right versions of some of the software like mp360?

When I attempt to "load offline profile" with mp360 it just shows no profile data found. As soon as I load up my profile via USB Xtaf Explorer and extract the file and save it to my pc I can then open mp360 and load the now visiable profile. Then after I make my changes im not quite sure how to then get that new "extracted" offline profile back onto my usb drive in working fashion.

If I'm loading an extracted file into mp360, don't i have to compile it or something like that in order for my 360 to recognize it as a good profile?

In the meantime ... i'll download the software you mentioned. I have a feeling that I'm going to have a DUH moment as soon as I find the problem here.

Sorry I feel like im being a pest asking so many questions.. I truly appreciate your help!

7. simon31uk

simon31uk XPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    4D28942F\00009000\**PATCHED AVATAR ITEMS**

do i then put this is HDD1:\CONTENT\0000000000000000\4D28942F\00009000\**PATCHED AVATAR ITEMS**

then itll work as i cant get it working

8. BMTHstanton1990

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You put the folder with the media ID (in my case the 4D28942F folder) in the Content/0000000000000000 folder.

9. simon31uk

simon31uk XPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yeah i did all that mate but still no items showings
    in yaris swap it showing in type PIRS not live even though i created a online profile
    the console and tag was banned when rgh could go online does that make a difference

10. BMTHstanton1990

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The profile was banned? That means it was on LIVE, right? It should have already had an XUID. ;)

11. simon31uk

simon31uk XPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t377/simon31uk/yarispic_zps9d9d9f76.png

thats what i see in yaris swap

12. BMTHstanton1990

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Everything looks good except the XUID. I don't agree with the 1s for your XUID. Personally it was 50/50 when i tried it. It either signed right or not. That's why i'd recommend changing your XUID. UNLESS it was an already LIVE profile! You never answered that. ;)

13. tjtags

tjtags Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have a question... I dont know the rule of the posts, is it possible you could post a download with some avatar items? just having some problems finding them. Thanks :eek:hh:

14. tjtags

tjtags Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Oh sorry forgot one thing, I added a XUID so if i was to plug this account back into my RGH, would it try to connect to XBL. i have my RGH set up to my wifi so i can access FSD3's tools. but i don't want to have to keep unplugging my wifi every time i want to sign in :cry: ... any help??? Thanks

15. BMTHstanton1990

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Where to find items? The very first sentence under my graphic links you to my avatar item thread. ;)

Adding a XUID to your account DOES make your account try to connect to LIVE. However, you should have "liveblock" enabled in Dash Launch. Just not "liveblockstrong." Also, your account won't fully connect anyhow.

16. Sh

Shaziir Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Awesome tutorial.
    Just one thing I noticed...
    The link to download Avatar DLC XUID is mistaken, it's pointing to download Friday Patcher.

Update your post, this is the link to download XUID. :i-m_so_happy:

17. BMTHstanton1990

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you for pointing that out. I must have mixed up the links. :LOL:

18. Ri

Rifqi999 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I already did what you said and now how do i inject the avatar items to my usb stick?

19. SEED3733

SEED3733 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello, thanks for your great tutorial, it helps me a lot. the avatar editor keep saying me "Your avatar has been updated and bla bla bla connect to xbox live". Can i fix this? My Dashboard is 2.0.16537. Thanks in advance!

Oh! and how can i edit the title of the avatar in Le Fluffie? I've title like "000031234646313". thanks!

20. gazman1870

gazman1870 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    dont know if you can help.i have followed the tutorial to a t and i can see all the avatar items in the official xbox dash in the avatar folder but when i go to change my avatar there not there.any ideas what i've done wrong.