[Tutorial] Converting Mods into DLC Packs

reloadmydeagle Jul 25, 2014

1. reloadmydeagle

reloadmydeagle I LoVe GoldZ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    This is a quick tutorial for those of you who want to use more than 20-30 converted PC mods on your JTAG/RGH. This is also helpful for preventing errors when loading the mods, as it loads them all together in a "DLC" pack. If you want to convert PC mods to Xbox, then use my tutorial here.

Tutorial:
    1. open leFluffie (DOWNLOAD HERE) and click ''file'', and choose ''package creation''
    2. It will then show a little window ''create type'', choose STFS (should be already active by default..) then click ''ok''
    3. then, the package creation window appear. From there, you will see two sections: Root and File, put your cursor in section to the right (File) then right-click and choose ''add files.
    4. THIS IS THE STEP FOR THE DLC PACK. Choose all 20-30 of the esps, esms, and bsas you want to compress into a DLC for xbox, and press ''open''
    5. once you've choose your file(s) to convert, you have to fill the info as fallowed (like the picture above):
    6. -where its writin NONE, choose MarketPlace
    7. -TitleID: 425307E6
    8. -Publisher: you can put your name, its not important but it prooves that you are the one who port it!
    9. -Display Title: put the name of the mod (its the name that will appear in-game, in teh menu ''add-ons''
    10. Then go in the tab Finalisation, make sure CON is selected, then click Create Package.
    11. Finally, choose a name for the file (with no extension, since its a DLC) and click Save and its done! you can now add your DLC to the folder 00000002 with your other skyrim DLCs.

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial, as its just a slight variation from my other one but it's very effective ;)

2. FatPat666

FatPat666 ѪĴůğğäĽŏҲҲƉƴĻȺNѪ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Great Tutorial. I have found that X-last is a better program to use then LeFluffie. An if you have SDK you already have it on your computer and its basically the same steps.

3. reloadmydeagle

135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Thanks, I never knew that!

4. FatPat666

FatPat666 ѪĴůğğäĽŏҲҲƉƴĻȺNѪ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Yea. Some times you will run into errors because it doesn't like to pack some file extinctions. I've never had an issue with X-Last.
    If you have SDK already it will be located here SDK\bin\win32\xlast

5. reloadmydeagle

135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Cool, but I don't have an SDK :(
    I'll check it out though ;)