[Tutorial] Battlefield 4 Installation

Met Oct 25, 2013

1. wolfarvak69

wolfarvak69 Donator+
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I am trying to understand this whole leecher crap, with only 2 posts sounds like you are doing a plug. I too am having this darn issue with Battlefield 4 wanted to just test the B4 trainer test for XPGsensi420, i am in a loop with this darn HD content. I did this with GTA5 and manually put the content required thru content manager on USBMU1, but now this is not working and everything is unlocked. from reading all of this i am convinced that for some reason the xbox needs a break i even did a rescan and same problem but if someone goes to eat then turns it back on later and it works . WTF!?? Unless the HD content is damaged but we are speaking ipt here

2. Met

Met Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The Content only works on an Internal Hard Drive.

Yes, Contents, DLC's and other files may get corrupted if you transfer huge files over FTP.

You could try looking at Post #40 as an alternative...(Not Recommended)

3. wolfarvak69

wolfarvak69 Donator+
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I Know which sucks with these new games I used to be able to put 95 % of my games on external hard drive even certain games with content/0000/ on 2 tb external, now with gta5 which i conquered had the same problem now battlefield 4 i manually put to internal drive through 360 content manager when i mean manually it was unlocked patched and i put the folder where content manager said it is supposed to be and which is where everyone else put it . I only have one disc as it was a TTRL thru ipt but you only need one disc since most of these are multiplayer on one disc and single player on other lately. I use ipt private BAN-ME-PLEASE. sometimes ftp , thanks for advice again i will keep u updated may be bad file but thought i would post because i am experiencing the same freaking loop but no problem with disc swap since it is only configured to one.

4. Met

Met Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I don't understand most part of your post but try this:

Copy your content temporarily to your external hard drive and use FSD or xexmenu to transfer it to your internal hard drive to avoid corrupted data.

Load the game from Disc 2 for Single Player.
    If you Load the game from Disc 1 for Single Player, It will be in a Black Screen Loading Loop.

5. wolfarvak69

wolfarvak69 Donator+
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I got it working thru package manager extracted the HD content to its original form and manually into the game and deleted enginebuld and splash xexs and it works like a charm! I Do not take credit for that I just obsessed till i found another answer. I only have one disc jtag deleted the other.

6. vi

vinas99 Newbie
    0/47

why is it everytime i launch a new game it always stuck in the first loading screen
    pls help me

7. Met

Met Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If you do not have an RGH/JTAG console, This thread will not apply to you.

Alternatively, After Installing the HD Content from Disc 1, Load the game from Disc 2 for Single Player.

Remember that HD Content is Located in Disc 1 and is Required Otherwise the game will be in a Loading Loop.