Trust me, I'm a Doctor

DoctorButcher Mar 31, 2014

1. DoctorButcher

DoctorButcher Newbie
    95/188

Good morning, Per the intro post suggestions: I'm old. Too old to be playing video games. Started playing games in Arcades. I actually worked in one for a summer and that was a great job! After hours, I would open the games and rack-up tons of free credits for me and buds. But, I digress. Next up was a TRS-80 that a friend of mine had. Moved up to Pong, then an Atari console, yes the first one, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Wii, PSP, XBOX360 and I'm done! Maybe. Well I do have an iPad, but I don't really count that, even though "Eyelord" is great fun!

Anyhoo, I just enjoy gaming. Now I game with my kids. My son is a complete addict. I'm a tad worried about it, actually.

We live in North Carolina, up in the mountains, so our internet is crap satellite and we can no longer use XBOX Live. I really do miss my cable!!! I bought another XBOX and my kids and I use SystemLink a lot.

It's too bad that SystemLink hasn't been included in more games. I joined XPGAMESAVES specifically looking for a Burnout Revenge save. My son and I like the destruction angle and competition, but we really don't care to complete it in single player. It's an old game and we just want the multiplayer fun, but you cannot unlock anything in multi.

Long post longer, I have the save, but I'm a total geriatric-noob and I'll be looking around for instructions on using this dang thing. I'm a Mac OS guy and I'm really hoping that I can load these saves using a Mac. If anyone will point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it. Otherwise, I'll just start combing the site for answers.

Thanks for reading and making this site.

Doctor Butcher
    (It's an old, bad, horror movie. Look it up)

2. Evilmodder

Evilmodder Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    welcome to the site glad you joined i would def help with the burnout gamesave but i dont do that sorry for that i love burnout was one of my fav games of all time before cod. if need any help pm me for other issue that are bigger pm a staff member thanks for joining xpg.

3. weedkilla

weedkilla XPG Weedkilla
    95/188

Chef
    Console:
    Playstation 4
    welcome to xpg m8 welcome to the forums great site with great bunch of guys and gals stick to the rules and have a happy long stay :)