{Trainer} State Of Decay XBLA +9 ALL TU TeamXPG (UPDATED 1/29/14)

sensi420 Jun 5, 2013

1. us

username0 Rookie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The Infinite Silencer does not work for me :(

I put a silencer on my gun and after shooting some rounds the silencer goes off?

2. wo

woodins Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    inf ammo all good (apart from ak47 but who cares), inf stamina, inf health all good. Inf silencer okay so far. Guns come up "red" but all good. Inf item all good (only tried on molotovs), but stockpile mod seems to bust influence soon as player is changed. Even when game is loaded back up without trainer, influence stuck at ) or moves to -1 when bad morale kicks in. Overall brill trainer, cheers mate.

3. TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce CanEH!dian
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    same for me

4. st

stondeer Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    hello

my question to you guys is do you use the xbla game format or dekompress it into a normal game folder (default xbe )??
    seems like my game isnt working with this trainer or is the developement save not compatible with the tetail ?

regards

5. TheTripleDeuce

35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    xbe is old school lol
    download demo off of live unlock it with choice program then put on jtag in the 584111E8 folder in content and in 000000000000000 folder then put trainer in root of the 584111E8 folder and launch the game from the 000d0000 folder or whatever its called

Sidenote: why does keep popping up when i quote people lol

6. sensi420

sensi420 Contributor TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    On screen influence number will be different then actual number same with stockpile and other items because screen can only hold so many number values per the game. Thats why i said use it to get a bunch of influence then turn it off. Same thing with items/bullets etc, you may have 3,000 bullets but screen will only display 233 or 255. I will take another look at health and stamina apparently something else is effecting them as well.I can add my health code from the DEV trainer and make a better godmode and possibly fast kills I just had it drop to -1 on me just now but i still never died.
    I will also look deeper into unbreakable gun and weapons tonite. Guns still work when broke/red i will try to make them not decrease at all not just stop the break command in game. But hopefully i can find what makes guns/weapons/silencers take damage on usage and fix that.
    The devs of this game was very weird in there coding and a lot of things crossed each other a lot. So dont have everything activated when you now using them. I will continue working on it to make it work the best and more game friendly.

Thanks for all the bug reports

Influence = Activate/ Sell item and get double current Influence

* Turn Off after you reach a high amount of INFLUENCE

7. TheTripleDeuce

35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    you rock dude faster kills would be epic lol im not too worried about silencers since we have inf ammo and unbreakable weapons lol

someone mentioned they seen a dev menu in the footage at a preview can anyone confirm this? if so think its possible to unhide it?

8. st

stondeer Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    yup i know that already btw you dont need to dangle every time iinto content folder and start the trainer just create in your internal disk a folder trainer and put it into is more easy . my question is are the saves (developement ) compatible with the retail version ?
    cause the trainer does not work at all for me with the the developement version i didnt had any problems to run the trainer

regards

9. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    yup i know that already btw you dont need to dangle every time iinto content folder and start the trainer just create in your internal disk a folder trainer and put it into is more easy . my question is are the saves (developement ) compatible with the retail version ?
    cause the trainer does not work at all for me with the the developement version i didnt had any problems to run the trainer

regards
    yea you can use the same save

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

10. us

username0 Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I love having guns that don't break, but I hate making noise >.>

11. us

username0 Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Edit:
    I got it working! :D

This was how I done it.. I got my gun and I got a silencer (Homemade/Workshop) I put the silencer on my gun it said (silencer 30) I done enabled Inf silencer and now I can shoot as much as I want without a care in the world ! :D

12. TheTripleDeuce

35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yea game save works perfectly just make sure to delete the dev trainer files and put the retail trainer files in i know the dev trainer was trainer loader and the retail uses trainer launcher or w/e

13. ka47

ka47 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Anybody working on a game save editor at all? even just god mode would be nice
    thanks

14. TheTripleDeuce

35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    search the site theres one around here

15. ka47

ka47 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks, i'll have a look. I gave up a couple days ago lol.
    I appreciate all the hard work by people, cause as I've said. I haven't learned how to do the trainer creation myself yet.
    edit, it's just a save, not an actual save editor, i'll check it out though, but don't want to have to start back over.

16. dementor40

dementor40 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Update the Unbreakable Guns Mod, Looks Jammed in Items Menu, but Used Fine on play.

17. TheTripleDeuce

35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    he said hes gonna look overit again see if he can stop the damaging of them visually however they function fine even when they appear red/yellow damaged

18. CabooseSayzWTF

CabooseSayzWTF Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yo bro can u add a new option for 255 ammo on current wep? reason: 255 ammo sticks over to saves :)
    and since their isnt a editor out im using thsi to make saves for my friends.

unlimited ammo however dsnt stick over sadly ;/ but ohh well

addd my on skyp: xgetalifekid i have a few ideas but idk where the offsets could be.

19. Bi

Bistal Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hmm, is it just me or with the infinite ammo, does the guy in the guard post keep constantly reloading and not shooting?

Great trainer anyway, would love to see a damage multiplier or some sort of rate of fire mod :)

20. st

stondeer Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    'since i`ve been using the retail version of . that game i got a strange feeling this is even more buggy as the dev version
    3 fatal crashs in 1 hour am i the only one who has same problems to get it done ?

here is what i did put the xbla files into the content then put the trainer folder into my root where i was create a folder trainer

startting the trainerlauncher xex game starts activate traineroption like health stamina . etc . after a while poof my game frezzes and there we go fatal crash...hope someone got advice for me to get it done

regards