Total War: WARHAMMER What to expect??

OfficialSilas Apr 30, 2015

1. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    135/188

Console:
    Other
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i4d3ignBNQ​

For Total War, WARHAMMER is the latest game in develop mode by Creative Assembly and Total War themselves. Questions are being thrown everywhere throughout the Total War Forums asking what engine will it be running on, how big of upgrade will it be from Attila, will you rush the game like Attila etc. Now, I'm a huge Total War fan and have played most of the games such as Total War: Empire, Shogun 2, Rome 1 & 1 and the newest game released, Attila. As in all there games, I have high standards as do most other gamers. Below I'm going to discuss what's being discussed most and give you my opinions to give hopefully some light to peoples questions.

What Engine will it need to run? x32 or x64 Bit?
    As the game is in develop mode, gamer's have had the unity to post about what engine this game will need to run it once it's released. Now, Total War are trying to make one of the top notch games. As said by many of the gamers, 64 Bit will most likely be the one they choose instead of both. This game will contain a lot of RAM usage and will just be overall crazy to run, similar to Crysis. But this is all talk intill we find out 100%. I will of course let you all know once they've revealed more about the game of course.

Will the graphics be good on the game?
    In every Total War game, they use one of the main bases from a previous game, for example. Attila was developed in the old Medieval II and just buffed up the graphics, resolution and the terrain etc. Since WARHAMMER isn't a game that is a based on what they've made before, the new Fantasy game will most likely need to be created by scratch. But overall, it will have similar recommendation as Attila but the RAM and GPU asking will be buffed by a little bit more.

Will WARHAMMER be rushed like Attila?
    As of now, none of the groups have given us a release date, but we are all agreeing that it doesn't come out as fast as Attila. Even though Attila was developed on a base, us gamer's don't want to keep paying for a game that's not fully built. Total War uploaded a new religion pack on the first week, giving us all anger making us pay for something that should be in the game. Even know, there is still 0 drivers for AMD, Nvidia etc. We are just wanting WARHAMMER to be a slow but perfect game that we will get our moneys worth. We waited a long time for Rome II and that came out amazing!

So there you have it, just some opinions based on questions that were asked quite a lot on the Total War forums. I hope to hear your feedback below and please let me know what you'd like to see on WARHAMMER as well. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

2. FreddyZVoorhees

FreddyZVoorhees Truth or happiness, never both. Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm a very big fan of Total War series, my favorite is TW Shogun 2. And one more time, all I can expect is amazing game. ;)

Still have to get Attila tho. :why:

3. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    105/188

Console:
    Other
    Yeah, Attila is still worth it :) But hay! Lets 1v1 on Shogun ;)