Total War: Lord of the Rings Mod preview

OfficialSilas May 23, 2015

1. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    105/188

Console:
    Other
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD_LM3mck0I​
    Total War: Attila will be completely re-vamped into one of the most exciting mods Iv'e ever seen. Lord of the Rings will be available for FREE hopefully sometime this year with the makers from TWCenter. So far, I'm amazed with everything they're putting into the game itself and creating complete maps, provinces and armies to look like Lord of the Rings. We all have our favorite battles scenes from the movie, but with our fingers crossed, they will hopefully be in the game. The developers of this mod have said that ''We're currently looking for the permissions to own the maps and rights of certain items to make the mods complete''. Much money has gone into this project and there are heaps of people wanting to use there experiences and to help design or to give them rights to items that they need. The video uploaded by THFE Productions shows heaps about what's happening and I'd like for you all to enjoy what's on offer. I mean, it's free! Please comment below what you feel about this mod, because it's something that I'm excited to see and to play for myself! ​
    Factions on the Lord of the Rings Mod​
    [​IMG]
    Lord of the Rings Mod Images​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]