Not open for further replies.

Top Ten Anticipated E3 2015 Games

zesp4 May 28, 2015

1. zesp4

zesp4 XPG Editor Gold Subscriber
    55/94

Console:
    Playstation 4
    With the upcoming E3 2015 event I want to share with you what the most anticipated games are.

Firstly the dates for the event begins June 14 kicking it off with Bethesda games. Then you have June 16 - 18 with other developers like, Ubisoft, 2k, Activision, Microsoft, Square Enix and the list goes on.

1.)
    Fallout 4: Although it's not been officially confirmed, this is the most likely game to appear at the event as they also have to release information on the new DOOM, but hey? who else would have a head start and a day to themselves for just announcing one game.
    [​IMG]

2.)
    Uncharted 4: A Thief's End: Naughty Dog's newest edition to the Uncharted series, is a hot topic for this years E3 2015 event and here's hoping they don't disappoint us, not much footage of the game has been released but a lot of different imagery has seen itself appear on some hot gaming magazines. PlayStation's official YouTube also had some gameplay footage in 2014.
    [​IMG]

3.)
    Halo 5: One of the most anticipated games to be released at the end of this year, No doubt will 343 industries have a run down for us at this years event. This will be one hell of a game once released and you know what? I'm sure some PS4 users are already saving up for their Xbox One just to play this bad boy.
    [​IMG]

4.)
    Mass Effect 4: Last year at E3 2014 EA had a quick talk about the next Mass Effect in the fan loving series. Keep your eyes peeled folks this might be one of the most talked about games this year. This could be the icing on the cake for the series. I can just imagine a lot of people telling EA " Take my money now!"
    [​IMG]

5.)
    Rise of the Tomb Raider: Yes for any of you fans out there who know how special this game series is and had the opportunity to play Tomb Raider or Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for Xbox One and PS4 must know how good that game was and how great the landscape environments and who can forget using that bow and the enjoyment when you took out some crazed enemies from afar. Expect some run down information from Microsoft this year.
    [​IMG]

6.)
    Crackdown 3: One of the Xbox's originals crackdown 3 was a handful of fun. Microsoft announced Crackdown would be coming back at their E3 2014 conference, hopefully they will release a reveal date and a trailer with some gorgeous graphics from the Xbox One.
    [​IMG]

7.)
    Need for Speed Underground 3: I've wrote an article already about the acclaimed need for speed to date in it's series, and just recently Need For Speed official YouTube channel released the trailer for this exciting game which will make a return under the foundation of the underground series which as we all know how amazing it was street racing earning the cash and hitting the garage to customise your car to to your liking. Expect EA to give you some details on this at the Event.
    [​IMG]

8.)
    Forza 6: Yet another incredible racing game to return to a favourable series for Microsoft's Xbox One. There was a reveal back in January for this and expect some awesome cars and race tracks, this 'car simulator' if you could call it that, never let us down with the extreme racing and the manufactured car models.
    [​IMG]

9.)
    Gears of War Remastered Edition: One of the most critically acclaimed shooters to date and Microsoft original series is making a comeback with a remastered edition for Xbox One, and as you all are aware some really nice guys released some information and images of the game in the works, but we all know that didn't got to well for them. No doubt Microsoft will come out with a good bit of information on this Game at the Event over the controversy that happened recently.
    [​IMG]

10.)
    Star Wars Battlefront: EA's Star Wars Battlefront is a hot game at the moment and no doubt it should be, did anyone else see that amazing trailer for it! it was already confirmed that it will be released in November who knows if it will be pushed back though. This is going to be one hell of a game. You should expect some information on this at this years E3 Event.
    [​IMG]

I hope you can all agree that these are going to be the most anticipated games at this years E3 Event, but not only that there are a lot of other game titles that are hot topics at the moment which we will see at the event. I hope you all enjoyed the read and are very ecstatic to see what's to come . I know this year and next year is going to put a big hole in a lot of peoples pockets.

2. XxStarzxX

XxStarzxX Banned! BANNED
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Looking forward to GOW, cant wait for this :)

3. masterALN

masterALN Play More,, Play Xbox Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox One
    Halo 5 + GOW, cant wait for this :)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.