Top 5 PS4 Exclusive Games Coming in 2018

Grizzy Dec 31, 2017

1. Grizzy

Grizzy Contributor
    5/47

[​IMG]

The holiday season has come and gone, and maybe you guys picked up PS4 along the way.

And with 2018 just around the corner, it’s time to look ahead.

There are a few games that have been announced by developers as partially done, that have a chance of coming out in 2018, like: Death Stranding, Concrete Genie, and Ghost of Tsushima, but I wanted this list to focus on those games that have been confirmed as coming out sometime in the new year (although delays are always possible).

So here is a quick round-up of my top 5 PS4 exclusive games confirmed to be coming out in 2018.

Let me know if you guys plan on playing any of these games, and which ones you're looking forward to most!

View: https://youtu.be/dI8ih09ZCe8

Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel if you haven't already! There will be lots of great content coming your way in the year ahead that you won't want to miss out on...

2. Fl

FlowerDonkey Newbie
    5/47

looking forward for these games

3. emperor515

emperor515 Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Most games are dead. Like movies, they turned into popcorn style. It's sad. I really miss the times of Fatal Frame, Call of Cthulhu, Forbidden Siren... For the days when games were art.