XPG Darkside Mar 13, 2014

1. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    25/47

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Titanfall already has aimbot cheaters, Respawn are aware & on the case

Titanfall isn’t even out yet in Europe and the shooter already has known cheaters using aimbots and other fiendish tricks to ruin it for the rest of us. Respawn has acknowledged the existence of cheaters and has stressed it’s both aware and on the case.

It follows Respawn’ response to the Titanfall’s PC connection issues. Publisher EA has since offered a few potential workarounds.

The issues seem to apply to Titanfall’s PC build, and not Xbox One. Have you experienced any dodgy goings on so far? Let us know below.

Response from Respawn

Respawn has said it is working to "root out" Titanfall cheaters just days after the game's North American release.

The developer announced via Twitter that it was hunting out anyone using aimbots to boost their kill count and had its banhammer ready for any confirmed culprits.

Tweet
    Respawn
    @Respawn
    Finding cheaters in Titanfall? So are we. We're logging them now and they will be rooted out shortly

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2014
  2. AltairdeFiren

AltairdeFiren Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That's irritating. Mod and cheat all you want in your own game, but don't do it online. That's not right.

3. solidcool

solidcool Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Europe. huh

4. xACHILLIESx

xACHILLIESx Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Well this answers my question. And i must say its bogus. I play on xbox one and earlier today was playing and saw a guy snapping to sight blowing people away and he would do a full 360 turn around snap shot with his sniper rifle. Not sure how he got it to work on xbox one but doesnt surprise me after reading this.