Titanfall gets a ‘pilots only’ mode

FatPat666 Aug 29, 2014

1. FatPat666

FatPat666 ѪĴůğğäĽŏҲҲƉƴĻȺNѪ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    'Titanfall' Update Six Adds 8v8 Pilot-Only Mode

Respawn Entertainment continues to tweak and experiment with its wall-running shooter.
    http://www.titanfall.com/game-update-six
    This time, likely in response to massive fan request, the team is introducing Pilot Skirmish as the new featured game mode (a temporary experimential slot). Both titans and AI-controlled grunts will be stripped away from the experience, while the maximum player count increases by four for the first time. For this reason, Pilot Skirmish won't feature in variety playlists.

The previous featured game mode, Marked for Death, has been upgraded to its own permenant slot due to popular demand.

Previously, Respawn promised a 2v2 Wingman Last Titan Standing as the next featured game mode, and it seems that's been pushed back to another update down the line.

Update Six has not released yet and if the past is any indication it should come out alongside the next DLC pack, 'IMC Rising,' sometime this fall.

Among other additions are options for colorblind gamers, individual burn card purcahses from the black market (they rotate randomly in the shop), an option to automatically fill your empty burn card slots and an extremely rare burn card that allows you access to your entire deck over the course of a match.

As for the tweaking, Respawn is promising massive improvement to the matchmaking with faster searching, better team balancing, and a decrease in lopsided games. For the full list of bug fixes, head over to Respawn's post.

2. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I like Titanfall, but I feel the look of the game is just not real enough for me to stay with it. I like the new updates, but I wish they would update the graphic content as well.