Titanfall and Season Pass Only £10 on Xbox Store

Nasyr Feb 3, 2015

1. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    During a publisher sale on Xbox consoles, EA and Respawn Entertainment’s mech-shooter Titanfall has been reduced to £10. Oh, and that includes the Season Pass too.​
    The week-long sale features numerous EA titles being reduced to minimal prices. Xbox One games like Dragon Age: Inquisition, which released in November 2014, have been reduced from £54.99 to just £34.99. Elsewhere, the 2013 shooter Battlefield 4 has dropped to £13.20 with it’s Premium membership being reduced down by almost half.​
    The fact that Titanfall has dropped significantly in the sale is surprising. Upon it’s release it was touted as a potential Call of Duty-killer and the next major game for Xbox consoles. Once it hit the market though, things weren’t as warmly received as originally planned, with many complaining about a lack of content in the main game while others pointed out some features found in modern shooters were missing from the game. The Season Pass for the game features three map packs – Expedition, Frontier’s Edge and IMC Rising – each featuring three new maps.​
    The Xbox 360 benefits from the sale too, with each of the Crysis sequels reaching an all time low of £2.99, as well as Dragon Age 2 and Dead Space at the same price. Titanfall is also featured in the Xbox 360 sale at the same price as it’s Xbox One counterpart. If you’re looking to pick any of these titles up, head over to the Xbox Store or your Xbox console and get picking! The sale runs until February 2nd.​
    Source: jbg

2. DanielQuinn

DanielQuinn The Krafty one!
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Wow that's cheap lol.nice share

3. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    It ends today, so i'm sure most missed it by now.

4. DanielQuinn

DanielQuinn The Krafty one!
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Lol I just told my friend too.he's going to go mad when I tell him its ended ;)