Not open for further replies.

This website's database was leaked

Lionlord63 Nov 11, 2016

1. Li

Lionlord63 Newbie
    390/564

Console:
    Xbox
    I don't know if this was already known since this is apparantly my first time visiting the site in the past 1315 days, but if you've kept the same password since the start of 2016, your password was leaked! I only realized I made an account on here because I found it on a leaked database searching site. I don't know if this will get deleted because it has nothing to do with mods, but pls keep it up because people need to know. If you haven't changed your password in forever, do it now.

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

This is old news and yes an announcement has been made about it. Since the leak the forum has changed software and everyone was sent a notification to change their password to the email they used to register.
    It is good practice to change your passwords periodically, make them strong I.E a mix of letters, numbers and special characters and do not use dictionary words.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. wo

worldontanks Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    This is very old news get with the year

4. seriousllama

seriousllama Bring back XPG! Gold Subscriber
    390/564

Console:
    Playstation 4
    The site sent out an e-mail to all members and since we have migrated forum platforms and invalidated all previous member passwords.

Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.