Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

There's more exclusives coming, says Graeme Boyd from Microsoft

FreddyZVoorhees May 23, 2015

1. FreddyZVoorhees

FreddyZVoorhees Truth or happiness, never both. Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]
    The fight for the best exclusive(s) will begin next month when both Sony and Microsoft to showcase their cars due bosses. However the site gamingbolt think of Bill Gates console is in front of its direct competitor, with games like Halo 5: Guardians, Forza Motorsport 6 and The Rise of The Tomb Raider.

For many this would be enough, but not for Graeme Boyd, which is the social marketing manager at Xbox, where he revealed in an interview with gamer2gamerevolved that there is more unique than those already announced.

Talking about Halo 5, he admiite that the franchise is important for Microsoft, but there's more to come, and Fable Legends, Quantum Break and Rise of The Tomb Raider.

"Absolutely. As you can imagine, Halo is a big deal for us on Xbox and I can not wait to see where the story of Master Chief will stop. If you are following the material #HuntTheTruth there are some really interesting things being revealed, and I think it will really need to question our understanding of Chief as a character and the relationship that we all had with him over the last 15 years. "

"I think the new direction that the 343 is taking is new and exciting, but still distinctly Halo, so I'm really excited to see and play more than that."
    [​IMG]

"But the most interesting thing for me is that Halo 5 is just a unique Xbox One game and still has things to come We also have Forza 6 and Horizon, Fable Legends, Quantum Break, and more to come -. And not forget that the Xbox One is the only place you can play the new Tomb Raider this year what -. plus all the great titles of third parties - means it is brilliant to be an Xbox gamer "

Microsoft has confirmed that they will be showing a new IP in next month's E3, but it looks like they'll probably show more of a game for the Xbox One. If these new games will be released by the end of the year or early 2016, will bein fact it is a brilliant time to be a player of Xbox.

2. zesp4

zesp4 XPG Editor Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Great share Freddy, Pity Rise of the Tomb Raider will be a timed exclusive but us PS4 players will get it eventually ;)

3. XxStarzxX

XxStarzxX Banned! BANNED
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Nice find Freddy ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.