The Teaser For A Deadpool 2 Just Leaked And It's Amazing [UPDATED!]

IH8UALL Mar 4, 2017

1. IH

IH8UALL Guest

WARNING:

DO NOT KEEP READING THIS POST UNLESS YOU WANT A THING SPOILED FOR YOU. EVEN US MENTIONING WHAT "THE THING" IS WOULD BE THE EQUIVALENT OF SPOILING IT. SO, IF YOU DON'T WANT ANYTHING SPOILED FOR YOU RIGHT NOW, JUST CLICK AWAY FOR A WHILE AND CHECK BACK IN LATER.

FOR REAL, THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING, TECHNICALLY THIS CONSTITUTES A SPOILER. I MEAN, NOT REALLY, SINCE IT'S NOT REALLY CONNECTED IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY TO THE THING YOU'D BE SCARED OF SPOILERS FOR, BUT STILL A LITTLE BIT.

IT'S REALLY HARD TO EXPLAIN THIS WITHOUT SAYING WHAT THIS IS, SORRY. GONNA DO THAT NOW. LAST CHANCE.

Okay, whew. That's done with and the rest of us can get to the goods here.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Here's the skinny: there isn't an actual post-credits scene to Logan, Hugh Jackman's final outing as Wolverine. But there IS a scene after the credits...a teaser for Deadpool 2. And it's - not very surprisingly - very, very funny. If you want to preserve the surprise and funny-ness of it for the theater, maybe don't watch it, okay? Or do, it's up to you.

Basically it starts off with a familiar superhero situation: an innocent civilian is being mugged on a city street, so a hero rushes into a phone booth to change into their superhero costume and save the day. The only problem? It's Deadpool, and getting his suit on takes way too long and...

Well, just watch it. It's great.

Deadpool 2 Leak - Streamable

It's got it all:

• Riffs on Superman ("I spent way too long in the phonebooth. If I'm being honest with myself, I probably should've just called 9-1-1.")
    • Riffs on Logan ("What's he gonna change into? Guy wears a fuckin' tank top and a pair of jeans.")
    • A reference to Nathan Summers (aka Cable, who sadly probably won't be played by Keira Knightley)
    • Just a lil extra Deadpool goodness to keep us salivating until the sequel arrives

UPDATE: Here's the official version!

View: https://youtu.be/Z5ezsReZcxU

SOURCE: DORKLY

2. milldogtjm

milldogtjm TeamXPG For Life Lifetime Gold
    55/94

A Student of Gaming
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Wow So soon since the last one, I wounder what huge changes it has that actually makes better than the last one.