Not open for further replies.

The Last of Us PS4 June 20 release date listed by various retailers

NaCLy AF Apr 15, 2014

1. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Console:
    Xbox One
    The Last of Us Remastered, a PS4 remake of last-year's award-winning PS3 game, was originally slated for a "Summer 2014" release when it was revealed earlier this month. But it looks like we might have a potentially more precise date to tie to the game.

Target, GameFly, and Best Buy are all listing the game as coming out June 20, 2014. However, Amazon lists the game's release date as December 31, 2014.

The June date may be a placeholder or just a guess from someone entering in release dates for the game, but it's interesting that it matches across three major retailers. We've reached out to the stores and Sony for confirmation, and we'll update this story when we have more details.

The date is notable both for falling on a Friday and coming the week after this year's E3.

The $60 game is being developed internally at Naughty Dog, and they're aiming to have the game to run at 1080p/60fps with "higher resolution character models, better lighting, and better shadows," according to Naughty Dog co-president Evan Wells.

[​IMG]

Source: GameSpot

2. IH

IH8UALL Guest

I was looking at this earlier today and went to pre-order it. And it says will be available December 31st. I hope its earlier than that.

3. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Game.co.uk also says june ;)

[​IMG]

Pre orderd mine allready cant wait to play it on ps4 never played it on a ps3 :LOL:

4. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    i beat it on ps3. But will deff playing it again :LOL:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.