Thanks XPG Staff

Prince Ddfdanser Mar 14, 2017

1. Pr

Prince Ddfdanser Guest

I'd like to say Thanks to all XPG Staff, for doing a good job. Also being good, reliable and committing people who do so much good for all forum members! I've been here only for a few monts but, they really work hard and might it become a great succes for everyone who enjoy's playing games, modding, sharing and is having fun! I'm thankfull for the oppertunity given, and I had fun being a part of the XPG Staff! Thanks everyone! :)

2. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Sad to see you go. But your account will always be here for you should you decide to come back. Good luck in all your future endeavours.

3. Pr

Prince Ddfdanser Guest

Thanks Beermoney! Even since I was a kid all I ever wanted to do it became a dancer. I've been dancing for 7 yeas now and have being dancing as a student in 2 video clip from dutch artists (One local) and I am very proud of myself that I was given this opertunity and that I've learned so much, I want to put all my focus on danceing since it's where my heart is, and I like XPG Staff and XPGamesaves, I can not tell what my future holds.. but all I know is that I want to become the best I can be.. It was a sad decission for me as well, but I got to become better and become that dancer I want to be. Thats my dream, becoming the best. I hope for all of you the same! I'm gonna miss you guys! But I am doing this for myself, as a dancer and as a proud student.