Xbox
    ATAW...I remember that failure now.

2. Heistful

Heistful Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Why would i like to join the team?
    Well, i have been wanting to join a group of individuals who share the same interests as me for a while now, i can tell when a team has potential and i feel like i could truly be an asset to this team with providing knowledge towards programming, jtag/rgh consoles and possibly more. I DO NOT know any of the programming languages you have listed, but i do know a good portion of C, C#, C++ and Objective-C. Modding has actually always been a passion of mine, i have been doing it since Call of Duty 2 and i fell like i could contribute to the team by teaching others how to improve there knowledge on the functionality of a modified console or just by simply helping them with a program there developing. Most my work hasn't been released however, i can assure you that i will not be a liability to the team and its future.

I have a fully working Falcon RGH console that is ready for just about anything, i am extremely active, i do have basic knowledge of what to expect and feel free to add my Skype if you need to contact me. (Skype = Heistful)

3. AColourBlindHack

AColourBlindHack Je suis un Canadien! Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Not anymore. This is why I am applying. Team Ataw died after what happened to ataw :LOL:. Sorry for the spam btw. :)

4. t3

t3fury Guest

Please Don't Lie To Are Members. xxataw10xx was banned on the 16th december you made these posts on 19th, 21st, 22nd and the 23rd

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    theses don't only show your still apart of team ataw but that your a global mod on that site.

Renegade & Starkiller you have my apologies for posting on your thread but the true needs to be told. have a good christmas ;)

5. Renegade

Renegade Super Special Awesome XPG Developer
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Everyone deserves a fair chance. So I'll test you on Skype. Added.

6. StarkillerAkatsuki

StarkillerAkatsuki Official Self-Deprecating Noob
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Happy holidays, as long as it's not for jokes or mocking but for stuff like this then you can post if you want.