Tales of Symphonia PS3 Save Editor request

LPfan Feb 26, 2014

1. LPfan

LPfan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sorry, but been sick for the past few days. Not fun, but found some things out on the editor. When you hit whoever's TECH MAXED, it'll max out how many times you used that tech, which will help you learn a new move. Example, DEMON FANG, if you hit max tech or whatever, next time you do a normal attack, you'll learn a new move, if you're able to that is, like DOUBLE DEMON FANG for T style. Makes it easier to learn, for sure. I knew where most of the stuff is in the game, except I'm lost with something to make aska appear. Instrument or something, I forgot. That's the only place I'm lost at right now. Lol.

2. Homura

Homura Creator of Avalon XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah if I had the ids I would of used them.. I don't have time to go through all those items 1x1.. easier to make it loop and let you mod them 1x1 >.> if I know what item is for what then I can easily change it.

3. ve

velez01 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Where do I go to secure a copy of bruteforce save data 4.6? Thank you in advance for the help.

4. ra

rastra Newbie
    0/47

i just downloaded the new bruteforce and decrytped the save file. The editor works perfectly fine after that

5. td

tdog18100 Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ok just saying you all might need to run it as admin if you are on win7 or 8 im on 8 just right click on it, and then go to the compatability tab, then click on rn as admin then try running it, and also you should try running it unzipped or maybe zipped idk, but that should help

6. jr

jrush64 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Alright guys let me tell you how to use it. This is the way I use it and it works fine.

Get the latest bruteforce save data.
    -First copy the save from your PS3 and make backups.
    -Then open the save editor.
    -In the characters tab, don't edit his level. Just edit his exp, I set my Lloyd and Genis exp to 12000
    -Then if you want items, click the max weapons and items.
    -Also click the unlock weapons and items tab
    -Save your file and then load it in your bruteforce save data.
    -Decrypt it again and then encrypt it.
    -Rebuild it fully and verify PFD
    -Transfer your save to the PS3 and load it. You should have all the items at 35. thats the max I could get it to.

When open the menu, you will see the exp as -12000 or whatever you set it as. So enter a battle and after the battle, you level up to the level the exp is. I was level 5 and went up to 16.

Try and be in the world map as it worked for me there. But i noticed that if you edit the HP or TP or level, it will mess up your EXP.

Hope this helps as it worked for me.

7. Ta

TastyCanadianBacon Newbie
    0/47

If someone could figure out the Item id's for ex gems and stat items that would be awesome, as using max everything wipes key items like sorcerer ring, which is needed for several key dungeons

8. st

stinkmeaner17 Newbie
    0/47

i accidental used the max items and weapons and now i cant use my rheairds(Derp).is there any way to fix this so i can use them?

9. To

Tohka214 Newbie
    0/47

So I tried doing this, this is my first time using the ps3 bruteforce thing, and it's not working for me.

10. Cr

CrusaderRyuoki Newbie
    0/47

can someone provide a link to the most recent version of Bruteforce

11. st

stinkmeaner17 Newbie
    0/47

hi guys,i used this save editor a few months ago and foolishly saved over my file after i used the editor.I was told by homura that if i could get save data around the time i used the editor then he could help me with my problem.Does anyone have data around the time before the fight against mithos. I lost some key items using the editor and i cant find anyone who has uploaded any save data.I would be greatly appreciative!

12. se

selius Newbie
    0/47

my method of getting this to work:

1. use bruteforce 4.7 to decrypt the file. close bsd: hit yes
    2. open the save file in tscse and make changes. close tscse
    3. open bsd again and hit encrypt, then Rebuild with full profile.

copy back to ps3 and pray. my method works for me. hope it works for you

some of the characters dont align up though: kratos' section is actually for sheena, and zelos' section is actually for presea

13. Fo

Fogarst Newbie
    0/47

The save editor got rid of all my valuable items. Is there any way to get them back, like the sorcerers ring. It's really the only thing I need to have for where I'm at.