[Support] How To iso mod GTA V ~8 Easy Steps~

EPiiC x TEAM Mar 21, 2014

1. EPiiC x TEAM

EPiiC x TEAM 404 Not Found Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Hello everyone, People have been asking me lately how to iso mod gta 5, since it's so much different than iso modding any other game but replacing a common file with an other modded one is realy easy and basic stuff... so lets get to it!

Steps (8):

Step 1: Have A flashed xbox 360, do not try to hotswap (at own risk).
    [​IMG]
    Step 2: You need dual layer discs 8.5GB (of course) preferably verbatim.
    [​IMG]

Step 3: You need 2 programs, Xbox Image Browser and IMG burn.
    (u will also need a BAN-ME-PLEASE downloader like u BAN-ME-PLEASE or so to download the game GTA V.iso)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Step 4: Get A clean non modded ISO file of Gta V disc 2, u will need only disc 2, rather than wasting time downloading both of them. The reason why you need to mod disc 2, is because it has all of your gta 5 info stored in it, cars handeling, characters, money, xp, etc...
    [​IMG]
    Step 5: Click on Xbox Image Browser, then you click file, open image, then find your gta 5 disc 2 iso file, again the 8,000,000 kb file, not the 1kb dvd file.
    [​IMG]

Step 6: Once that loads, right click common.rpf and click replace, then find your modded common.rpf file u downloaded, and replace it.
    [​IMG]

Step 7: Click file, close image. Then exit out of Xbox Image Browser.

Step 8: Finally, go into IMG Burn, click write image file to disc, insert A new dual layer into your pc's disk drive, wait until it says ready, then click the folder with the magnifying glass on it, then click your gta 5 disc 2 1kb file, then click burn and once it reach's your done
    (if it asks u choose over-burn)

Video: (i made)

Downloads:

GTA V BAN-ME-PLEASE: DOWNLOAD IMG Burn: DOWNLOAD Xbox Image Browser: DOWNLOAD

2. DankScope

DankScope Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I have disk 2 saved on my rgh is there a way I could inject the modded file then transfer disk 2 to my flashed xbox?

3. EPiiC x TEAM

55/94

Console:
    Xbox One
    feel free to try it out but i doubt it since jtag is jtag and ratail a retail...

4. Justeve

Justeve Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I have always extracted the Default.xex,then replaced the common.rpf at step 6.
    Replaced the Default.xex.
    Ran through ABGX 360
    Burnt to disc using the burner max payload.
    Cleared cache on Xbox
    Works 100%

5. EPiiC x TEAM

55/94

Console:
    Xbox One
    im not rly into my jtag since it only works half for me (need sum help with it) and im kinda noobish in it so ill take ur word for it :p

6. ju

justanotherhuman Newbie
    0/47

wow. no video, no gta v disc iso. Thanks for nothing you fucking retards. This account is useless now. I hope you all have spiders crawl in your eyesockets and up your ass in and your orififaces all over while you slowly burn in lava and have spider babies emerge from your fucking mouths. That is if this topic was to lure people into registering an account for false advertising. and if that case be so, Burn in hell you motherfucking sons of ******* and pussy dads. your fucking evil fucktards who need to cut themselves and and drink battery acid and die alone in the fucking woods so no one will know you left this fucking world