1. ni

nikuhkid Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Computer
    Hello,
    My name is Niku, at least that's how my friends know me... most of them are gamers so... well... it kinda caught up to the habit.

I live in the Portugal and have been a gamer since I was a child, like... 7, 8 years old...
    Started with a Gameboy color and a Pokemon red game... and so it began... I had all Pokemons games up to crystal (including stadium and snap for N64)
    Later on I discovered Zelda... I only made it worse! xD
    so, yeah... I grew up playing Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Super Mario and Sonic... so I guess those are pretty much my favs... Although my biggest affinity is actually with action games... so it was pretty easy to fall in love with the Hack and Slash... Zelda were my fav game, now being still one of them, but it was kinda replaced for Diablo... damn addicting...
    I'm 24 now, and I still have a taste for racing games and action oriented games...
    Assassin's Creed and Prototype are pretty cool games based on the mechanics, as for racing I kinda like to have some variety of cars, so burnout and need for speed are on top of my choices, no forgetting my fav classic FlatOut

I'm here because I interested on try mods and save editors to explore the potential of some games.
    What can I say? I'm a Trier! ^_^

I hope I can be as useful as I expect this community will be to me! :)

see you around guys! :)