Steam MAJOR ISSUE MUST READ

Vash The Stampede May 13, 2014

1. Vash The Stampede

Vash The Stampede Developer XPG Developer TeamXPG
    380/564

Console:
    Xbox
    hello guy there is an issue out there and has been going on for about a week now and i wwould like to tell you this before it happens to you guys today it happened to me i got a message from a friend thats a huge CS fan telling me to go to this link becuase his friends list was full and i the deleted from the list
    all my info was changed password serect password etc of if you get a link that ends with csgoplayer15
    from steam DO NOT OPEN IT about 3 minutes later i found a email saying this

Dear vsrkev2,

This email message confirms that your Steam account contact email address has been successfully changed.
    We are sending this notice to ensure the privacy and security of your Steam account. If you authorized this change, no further action is necessary. If you did not authorize this change, or if you need additional help with your account, please follow this link to the Steam Support site and submit a request for assistance:

http://support.steampowered.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=197
    Thanks for reviewing this information and helping us to maintain the privacy and security of your account.

The Steam Support Team
    http://www.steampowered.com

(for the people that are on my list do not open it its not me sending it i do not like CS)

bump

2. losparo

losparo Moderator Staff Member XPG Moderator TeamXPG
    380/564

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Crazy, got a few buddies that are on steam all the time, will give em a heads up. Thanks

3. Vash The Stampede

Vash The Stampede Developer XPG Developer TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    not a problem this was annoying i hate the fact that it takes steam 3-5 days to get back